Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 03:32:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: EP2 Required: pregnant sims can go to community lots  (Read 47059 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« on: April 22, 2006, 04:46:28 am »

This mod stops the game from making pregnant sims stay at home when you try to have them visit a community lot by calling a taxi instead of getting the message below.

NOTE:

April 13th, 2011:

This mod is compatible with AL and MG.

"You know, I think someone as pregnant as I am should probably try to get some rest. I think I'll pass this time and stay home."

EP2 or greater are required to use this mod.
This mod is compatible with FFS/GLS.
Inteen conflict's with this mod but I'm not sure how serious it is yet.

* pregnantsimscanvisitcommunitylots.zip (0.38 KB - downloaded 5397 times.)
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 01:38:22 pm by Chaavik » Logged

If you have a question about my mods post it here
IcemanTO

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2006, 04:53:45 am »

Thankyou!

The strange thing is that I can't send my playable pregnant sim to a community (before this hack) but, when I was on a community lot with an other sim, I always see pregnant sims walking around. LOL

Another maxis crap.

Lose a friend is like lose a piece of myself. I'll remember forever Mary "Miss Ozzucay" .
...and... a tought for CodiJo, pleasant girl too young to pass away. R.I.P.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2006, 04:54:42 am »

Quote from: IcemanTO
Thankyou!
The strange thing is that I can't send my playable pregnant sim to a community (before this hack) but, when I was on a community lot with an other sim, I always see pregnant sims walking around. LOL
Another maxis crap.
I noticed that in my game also that is why i decided to make this hack.

Grannysims

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2006, 08:58:04 am »

Thank you :-)))
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2006, 09:02:10 am »

Thanks!!
mainegal32

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2006, 09:24:32 am »

Thank you!

~ Sam ~
shezoe

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2006, 01:04:46 pm »

do you think the reason they made it that way because of some problem that would develop if a sim had a baby on a community lot, since you can't take babbies anywhere?  i wonder what WOULD happen if a sim gave birth on a community lot (?) do you think you would be able to teleport the baby home with something like insiminator?

edit: uhh sorry for the typo's galore. it's ummmm-my keyboards fault-yeah that's it:idea1:

"i've always felt life first, a story. If there is a story-there must be a story-teller"
~G.K. Chesterton~
cellshaded

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2006, 05:49:50 pm »

shezoe, I believe that is not possible, since I believe you don't age nor baby grows while you are at a community lot or business lot, btw thanks for this great mod.

Vii, Moderator at Sims2CarSource.net
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2006, 07:03:55 pm »

Quote from: shezoe
do you think the reason they made it that way because of some problem that would develop if a sim had a baby on a community lot, since you can't take babbies anywhere?  i wonder what WOULD happen if a sim gave birth on a community lot (?) do you think you would be able to teleport the baby home with something like insiminator?

edit: uhh sorry for the typo's galore. it's ummmm-my keyboards fault-yeah that's it:idea1:

Like said, Sims simply don't age while on a community lot even though time passes by so a Sim will never give birth on a community lot.  The reason I think they made it that way is because the needs of a pregnant Sims go down a lot faster than other sims making it hard for us to maintain the Sim needs high.  Making it go back home with a hunger or energy desparation can make that Sim die.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2006, 08:49:04 pm »

Quote from: cellshaded
shezoe, I believe that is not possible, since I believe you don't age nor baby grows while you are at a community lot or business lot, btw thanks for this great mod.
That is correct the pregnancy is not processed on community lots, I verified this in controller age.

shezoe

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2006, 07:17:48 am »

Quote from: Squinge
That is correct the pregnancy is not processed on community lots, I verified this in controller age.

cool! i'm downloading this then. this is something that has always irritated me-especially now that some of them have businesses i want them to go to. and thank you again, Squinge-for all the neato stuff
« Last Edit: April 24, 2006, 07:20:38 am by shezoe » Logged

"i've always felt life first, a story. If there is a story-there must be a story-teller"
~G.K. Chesterton~
granninut

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2006, 02:45:44 pm »

thank you
friendlyquark

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2006, 10:48:40 am »

Well, you could MAKE them have the baby with InSiminator. Mwa ha ha ha ha. Have your baby in the frozen foods aisle.

Squinge, oh the evil I can perpetrate with this Mod!

Toddler - The other white meat.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2006, 01:17:19 pm »

I just found out that Inteen conflict's with this mod but I'm not sure how serious it is yet.

blondecrystal

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2006, 07:25:34 pm »

Thankyou.
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: