Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 09:53:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: EP2 Required: pregnant sims can go to community lots  (Read 48306 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Frezia

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2006, 02:50:27 am »

Thank You, Squinge! Smiley

momzgurlz3

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 30, 2006, 05:15:01 pm »

Thanks Smiley

I wish everyone could just get along and be happy Smiley
lemonfresh

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2006, 01:13:51 pm »

You know, I've never had a problem getting a pregnant sim to go to a community lot... Is this just a last tri-mester limitation? Can't recall if I've tried sending a sim that far along before.
XPTL297

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2006, 01:49:51 pm »

Check again 'cause you probably HAVE a mod to allow your preggies. They don't enter the car even if you ask them to install an alarm.
toriamos

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2006, 02:26:32 pm »

Quote from: lemonfresh
You know, I've never had a problem getting a pregnant sim to go to a community lot... Is this just a last tri-mester limitation? Can't recall if I've tried sending a sim that far along before.

OFB lets pregnant sims go to the community lots.
lemonfresh

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2006, 03:04:46 pm »

Quote from: XPTL297
Check again 'cause you probably HAVE a mod to allow your preggies. They don't enter the car even if you ask them to install an alarm.

I'm well aware of the mods I'm running and none of them are for allowing preg. sims to go to comm. lots. I have OFB though, so toriamos would have hit the nail on the head. I just wasn't aware this was an issue for some people.
denisejacquelyn

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2006, 05:14:12 pm »

No more secluded non existent life for my pregnant sim ladies...now they can go explore life like pregnant people do in real life...thank you!
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2006, 09:19:17 pm »

Quote from: toriamos
OFB lets pregnant sims go to the community lots.
That's strange because this code is from EP3, & I tried it but it wouldn't let my pregnant sims go to any lots until I made this mod:)

If you have a question about my mods post it here
lemonfresh

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2006, 01:58:38 am »

I'm going to have to go and check this out in-game without any mods, because I sent a pregnant sim to a community lot before you even released this and had no trouble. Is it possible Inteen could have some sort of effect?

ATM I'm thinking there's probably a time-limit, a pregnant sim can only go to community lots up until they reach so many hours into the pregnancy.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2006, 02:04:17 am »

Quote from: lemonfresh
ATM I'm thinking there's probably a time-limit, a pregnant sim can only go to community lots up until they reach so many hours into the pregnancy.
That is possible but the strange thing is it did allow my pregnant sims to visit community lots if I was playing another sim at a community lot I would see pregnant sims there but it wouldn't let me send them to a community lot:)

toriamos

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2006, 03:06:59 am »

I sent my pregnant sims to community lot in her 1st tri., after I installed OFB just because you could do it with OFB.  The only problem that happen was that she never spinned into her 2nd tri.  when she came back from the communtiy lot she looked like she was in her 3 tri. until she gave birth I was afraid that she was going to be in a stuck pregnency but she wasn't. I have read that other also had this problem when a pregnant sims would go to the community lot.  

I didn't have any hacks to allow  the pregnant sim to go to the lot.  I forgot where I read about OFB allowing them to go to community lots but it was before or right after OFB was out, that's how I knew to even try to send them. Hmm strange.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2006, 03:14:37 am by toriamos » Logged
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2006, 04:14:44 am »

I didn't have any hacks to allow the pregnant sim to go to the lot. I forgot where I read about OFB allowing them to go to community lots but it was before or right after OFB was out, that's how I knew to even try to send them. Hmm strange.
This sounds like one of those strange maxis mysteries, lol

toriamos

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2006, 11:42:00 am »

Quote from: Squinge
This sounds like one of those strange maxis mysteries, lol

Well this whole this was driving me a little crazy so I did a google search and found a chat on the Official Site. (It's like, I know I sent that pregnant sim to the lot I don't think I was dreaming,  Sometimes I do dream about sims, I know I need a life. lol)

Chat
1-19-06
MaxisHunter!
"Pregnant women can now go to the community lots for almost their entire pregnancy."

So I guess lemonfresh is right about how far along a sim is in their pregnancy.
lemonfresh

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2006, 07:53:24 pm »

Well, I ran a no-CC game this morning, took forever to get a sim pregnant and then tried sending her to a community lot. It worked just fine but the same thing happened that toriamos described. She was in her first trimester, when she got on the lot she appeared to be in her second or third and upon getting home stayed that way until giving birth. No spinning until birth. I sent her to a community lot during what would be her second trimester with no problems. I should probably go back and have her get pregnant again and not send her til the second trimester to see if the stuck belly happens again and then try a third time for the third trimester.

I think the code is there for pregnant sims to be able to travel to community lots, it's just broken. I've patched OFB, so perhaps this has something to do with whether or not they can?
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2006, 08:02:44 pm »

"Pregnant women can now go to the community lots for almost their entire pregnancy."

So I guess lemonfresh is right about how far along a sim is in their pregnancy.
Another strange thing is the code wasn't changed any from the ep2 code it's exactly the same so I don't know what maxis may have changed but it's weird how it works different for different people:)

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: