Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 05:10:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: EP2 Required: pregnant sims can go to community lots  (Read 47010 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
lemonfresh

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2006, 09:58:07 am »

Ok, so I got poor grown-up Meadow Thayer pregnant again, (she had twins this time!) and sent her to Bluewater for a makeover in her second trimester. Those makeover chairs are evil, she left looking like a clown! :tongue5:  

Same thing happened, she appeared on the lot with a third-trimester belly and upon getting home stayed that way until birth. So today, as I get time, I'll try again in the third trimester. If it lets her go, I'll just not save and keep sending her further along to see if I can pinpoint how many hours into the pregnancy it cuts off the ability to travel.

This is a no-mod, no-cc test game, so theoretically, it should work for everyone with Uni, NL and OFB. All of them patched. No Holiday or FFS.

Anyone else care to see if they can get the same effect in a test game of their own?

I'm sending her with high motives and she's driving herself, not taking a taxi.

Ok, apparently, the cut-off for pregnant sims to go to community lots is 71/72 hours. This is with high motives and driving themselves.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2006, 12:18:03 pm by lemonfresh » Logged
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2006, 12:32:34 am »

Quote from: lemonfresh
I'm sending her with high motives and she's driving herself, not taking a taxi.
I just remembered that part, I was going to ask if you were calling a taxi because this code is for when a pregnant sim calls a taxi not for when they drive themself to a community lot:)

If you have a question about my mods post it here
lemonfresh

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2006, 09:53:44 am »

Lol, as I was typing that, I was thinking to myself, "That was way too easy. I must be missing something." Today I'll start testing things with the taxi in the no-mod game and see if I can pin anything useful down.

It makes sense that driving yourself is ok. IRL you'd be able to drive yourself to the hospital, and wouldn't want to wait on a taxi to arrive. Not to metion the angry taxi driver.

I'm wondering if Maxis knows about the stuck belly issue though. Not that they're likely to fix it if they do/did. Tongue

Ok, oddly enough, I got the same results with the taxi that I did with the car. It allowed the sim to travel to community lots up until the last couple of hours before birth. I suspect there's a mod out there that's keeping people from being able to send pregnant sims to community lots.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2006, 11:47:44 am by lemonfresh » Logged
Heart644

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2006, 03:04:01 am »

Quote from: shezoe
do you think the reason they made it that way because of some problem that would develop if a sim had a baby on a community lot, since you can't take babbies anywhere?  i wonder what WOULD happen if a sim gave birth on a community lot (?) do you think you would be able to teleport the baby home with something like insiminator?

edit: uhh sorry for the typo's galore. it's ummmm-my keyboards fault-yeah that's it:idea1:

i actually had a preggo sim on a community lot one time but i wanted to see what would happen so i used a lot of boolProp and made her have the baby and i couldn't get her back home
KatrinaBrinckma

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 07, 2006, 06:03:25 pm »

I had a wedding once and one of the guests was preggers.  She had the baby at the wedding, left the wedding at the end of it and she left the baby there!!!  The wedding couple had trouble going on thier honeymoon,  the game wouldn't let the husband go cause a baby that young could not stay home alone.

When one is in love, one always begins by deceiving one's self, and one always ends by deceiving others. That is what the world calls a romance. -Oscar Wilde
Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 07, 2006, 06:41:22 pm »

That should not have happened. All pregnancies should be on hold when visiting community lots. Do you have any aging on community lots mods installed? It was most likely a glitch. If it happens again exit the lot without saving. Smiley

Read A Lovely Tale! Currently in Chapter 21
Chay

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2006, 02:34:39 pm »

thank-you

All I do is try:violent2:
taniaissimo

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: October 03, 2006, 02:46:14 pm »

Excellant another annoying Maxis habit out the window Cheesy

:brain:
Sha

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: October 03, 2006, 10:24:50 pm »

Thank you very much!!

^___^

nychic_emt

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2006, 05:50:53 pm »

Pretty darn cool.. solves a few problems for me.. (ie pregnant w/a job.. will just have to be prepared on my community lots for pregnant sims) Thanks again Squinge for all you do for us! :love2:

Come, walk the streets in a city, where the undead hunt & roam at night, click --->> http://quiz.ravenblack.net/blood.pl?biter=Looka  Beware, any human in this city will have their blood drunk and their coin stolen..
Psywiz13

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2007, 07:50:59 pm »

I wish this had come along a little sooner.  This is really cool mod but I have OFB.  I can't remember if I've tried taking a pregnant sim to a community lot since getting OFB but I had one sim who had 6 children and she drover herself to work every day of all six of her pregnancies.
alkaloid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2007, 05:31:00 pm »

Thank you! Cheesy

sims2rul3z

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2007, 03:15:27 pm »

This is cool!Now my pregnant sims can go to hospitals!:smile:
(I make the hospitals using hacked objects.)
Anyway,thanks for the mods!I just downloaded your hack that lets children kiss without being related.:tongue8:

(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.
PrincessJen

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 08, 2007, 03:44:51 pm »

Quote from: loryivey;709685
I noticed you said that Inteen conflicts with this
That's why it stated Inteen conflicts with this.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2007, 11:31:07 am by Squinge » Logged

Don't ask for updates, when Squinge updates them, you will find them here > Squinges Mods Rock!
PrincessJen

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 13, 2007, 06:07:41 am »

I understand, but if you notice, it states on the download page, that it conflicts with Inteen. Cheesy but thanks.

Don't ask for updates, when Squinge updates them, you will find them here > Squinges Mods Rock!
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: