Insimenator.org
April 30, 2024, 01:40:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help..  (Read 1871 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
gigisexy

View Profile
« on: November 08, 2008, 10:35:44 am »

I really need the right information about downloading some custom content..I found this great set of wedding complete bride from MTS2 and it has a lot of custom content.It says i need those ep installed.NL.OFB,UNI.. i only have sim2 deluxe and i have only NL installed.if i will install it you think it will work co'z i like to have the lot plus all the furniture..and deco.please let me know so that i wont make mistakes ..Thanks GIGI
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2008, 12:20:48 pm »

If it's a lot or object that requires an EP that you don't have, chances are once you install it, it will crash.  Sad

However, if it's Bodyshop content, it might work, and it might not.  If they require the meshes that were included with those EPs, then they won't show up in your game at all.  :angel:

gigisexy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2008, 09:07:00 pm »

Please.check for me this download http://linna.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=152344 if i can have it in my game they have 3 folders..Thanks
kinnika

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2008, 08:50:57 am »

Doesn't Double Deluxe include base and Uni? If so, you're good.

Ah, wait. If you need OFB and you don't have it installed, it will crash.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 08:58:18 am by kinnika » Logged

"[T]here's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing[.]"; Hence: There are a lot of great Sims stuff out there for free that are just as good as name brands you pay for!

So please, take note: http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2008, 04:47:00 pm »

Quote from: kinnika;1449795
Doesn't Double Deluxe include base and Uni? If so, you're good.

Ah, wait. If you need OFB and you don't have it installed, it will crash.

Double Deluxe includes Celebration Stuff and Nightlife. If Uni and OFB are required then the objects that require those EPs will crash the game. Safest not to download the set.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
kinnika

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2008, 11:40:53 pm »

Okay, Engram. Good to know. I didn't know what Double Deluxe included exactly.

And I keep switching Nightlife and Uni around for some reason. I mean, which EP comes first, lol.

"[T]here's a lot of decaffeinated brands on the market that are just as tasty as the real thing[.]"; Hence: There are a lot of great Sims stuff out there for free that are just as good as name brands you pay for!

So please, take note: http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
gigisexy

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2008, 09:45:00 am »

Thanks so much  to all of you ..and now i know so even if i am dying to have that stuff i should forget about it and better luck next time...Have a nice day ..Love you all ..you guys save me..
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: