Insimenator.org
April 30, 2024, 11:28:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to I use downloaded poses? (And other various problems)  (Read 1431 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
vocesuga

View Profile
« on: November 11, 2008, 08:29:04 pm »

I REALLY hope this is in the right spot. This is... my first post I believe. So, anywho I downloaded some cusom poses I'd like to use for screenshots in my game.

How do I get the sim to use these poses?

Also, if I'm downloading something like furniture, or an antique camera which folder would I save it to?
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2008, 08:41:41 pm »

It depends on what mod you downloaded some you need to place an object & click on it others you need to click on the sim.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Theraven
The Bird Queen
Admin

Currently distracted by Something Shiny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2008, 08:45:10 pm »

first of all: read the FAQ's in this - those that will answer your questions, anyway. Try not to ask questions that are already asked/answered (if it's not a weird game issue, people have probably asked it before)

most downloads go into the Downloads folder (make one if you don't have one). Again, read the FAQ's - there's one or two threads there with step by step tutorials about downloads.

if it's the pose boxes you downloaded, remember to read about them in the thread you downloaded them from. Often there will be a detailed description of how to use/find the downloads in there. Also, it's a lot better to ask questions directly to the creator of the CC than downloading without reading, and then ask in a forum where people have no clue what you downloaded.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2008, 08:53:01 pm by theraven » Logged

My site:

Little Fire Burning - Chapter 85 out

~Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain~
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: