Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 07:01:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No more reacting to smelly diapers  (Read 12580 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« on: April 22, 2006, 04:53:39 am »

This mod stops all sims from reacting to diapers being changed at the baby/toddler changing table.

No EP is required to use this mod.
This mod is compatible with FFS.
I try to ensure that all of my mods are 100% bug free but sometimes a bug pops up that I wasn’t aware of; If you find a bug please send me a private message; I can usually fix it within a couple of minutes.

* noreactingtosmellydiapers.zip (0.65 KB - downloaded 1574 times.)
« Last Edit: June 29, 2006, 05:50:14 am by Squinge » Logged

If you have a question about my mods post it here
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2006, 09:02:54 am »

Very cool!
friendlyquark

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2006, 10:42:42 am »

Thank you! This and the whole stupid Lecturing a baby thing are two of the stupidest things in the game. I change diapers everyday without either making horrible faces or yelling at the baby for a natural action. Tongue I also hate it when I have sent them to change a diaper and they stop and lecture the child or have a horrible reaction to the smell, leaving the baby in the smelly diaper! What's up with that? Silly Maxis people never get to see their own children so don't have any clue about them.

Toddler - The other white meat.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2006, 01:11:49 pm »

Quote from: friendlyquark
Thank you!
I know and what about when a parent sim is sleeping & they will wake up to lecture a baby for going potty in their diaper, I thought that was the reason for a baby to wear a diaper in the first place.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2006, 05:49:34 am by Squinge » Logged

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Frezia

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2006, 02:49:39 am »

Thank you, Squinge! Wink

whereamI

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2006, 04:08:31 am »

I totally agree with the lot of you.  I mean, it's smelly...but did they have to have the animation every freakin' time?  That and the reaction to changing the potty chair, they both annoy me...and now you've fixed half the problem, thank you!
BuTaNgErO

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2006, 09:27:05 am »

thank goodness thank you squinge..my little brother and i hated our sims for refusing to change the baby's diaper!!
littlehouse
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2006, 08:30:55 am »

Quote from: Squinge
I know and what about when a parent sim is sleeping & they will wake up to lecture a baby for going potty in their diaper, I thought that was the reason for a baby to wear a diaper in the first place.

The only ones that need to be lectured are toddlers that go in their diaper when they're potty trained.. hey that'd make a good mod :tongue5:
CharlotteKelly

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2006, 03:26:31 am »

In all honesty, I didn't think babies diapers smelt that badly.  It's toddler diapers that really stink.  And I too hate the lecturing baby for soiling pants, that really peeved me off.  No one lectures the adults when they would rather tell someone a joke instead of using the toilet, then end up peeing on the floor.
Ozzucay

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2006, 09:46:21 am »

Quote from: CharlotteKelly
In all honesty, I didn't think babies diapers smelt that badly. It's toddler diapers that really stink. And I too hate the lecturing baby for soiling pants, that really peeved me off. No one lectures the adults when they would rather tell someone a joke instead of using the toilet, then end up peeing on the floor.
I think I agree with you about the baby vs. toddler diaper thing. It is stupid that they lecture a baby for soiling their diaper. JM Pescado has a fix for that over at MATY. It's called antibabylecture and it's in the hack directory thread. By the way, I have had adult sims lectured by their spouse:laugh:.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2006, 10:03:58 am by Ozzucay » Logged

Read A Lovely Tale! Currently in Chapter 21
nappyme

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2006, 08:21:33 pm »

Quote from: BuTaNgErO
thank goodness thank you squinge..my little brother and i hated our sims for refusing to change the baby's diaper!!

I was wondering why my sims didn't want to change the diapers!!!

Thanks Squinge for this hack...Awesome!

***Requests taken for MAXIS conversions ONLY!!***<br /><br />I have The Sims 2 plus ALL Expansion Packs!!!
kathwynn

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2006, 09:47:06 pm »

You know, in all honesty I never noticed that before. But thinking back on it I do remember seeing a parent making a face. A baby doesn't need to be lecutered.. thanks big time for this hack. Wink

"I have always considered my brains to be my Achilles heel. Everyone is given one trick. Rational thought. But when you are big, blue, and insane, baby, the sky is the limit." The Tick
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: