Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 11:46:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PLEASE PLEASE HELP University glitch!  (Read 2323 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
superdooperbrb

View Profile
« on: November 09, 2008, 11:08:05 am »

3 of my sims were in their dorms. I clicked on the phone because I wantes to go some place on campus, but she picked up the phone and then immedeatly put it down before it reached her ear. I also tried the walk to lot... thing, and an error box appeared and wouldn't let me go. I've had a problem with a particular download before, and Its easily fixed by redownloading it. I did, and the walk to lot... selection dissapeared and I STILL can'r go anywhere. If you have the answer to this glitch or have any suggestions PLEASE post them!!! Oh yes this was on a custom made campus.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 11:14:15 am by superdooperbrb » Logged
superdooperbrb

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2008, 11:23:52 am »

okay, I've solved half my problem. I moved them into a house and the phones are working. So now my problem about the dorms?
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2008, 11:40:10 am »

It was probably nothing more than a stuck phone controller.  My guess is next time you move a YA into that dorm, it will work normally.  If not sell all the phones in the dorm, to include cell phones, then buy them back again.
superdooperbrb

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2008, 11:41:52 am »

MAN I was wrong the problem isnt fixed. It happened again. I did sell all of them and rebought them. Still doesnt work. When I moved them into the house, it worked at first but then an error box came up and the rest is history...

I added another person, still doesnt work I'm installing a patch now...

when theres new people, it gets up to transportation at least, but an error box appears  Sad
« Last Edit: November 09, 2008, 04:32:55 pm by DecoraChroi » Logged
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2008, 04:32:27 pm »

Superdooper, please use the edit button on the lower right of your post rather than triple post.

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
superdooperbrb

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2008, 04:34:55 pm »

okay, I'll stop, but can you at least help me? PLEASE
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2008, 05:15:54 pm »

If you have the phone controller, which might be the culprit, needs to be disabled or removed. Somtimes hacks get left in houses unknowingly. What you can do is run Clean Installer and weed it out to see if you might have it in your downloads folder. Red indicates hacks, look out of anything phone related.

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
superdooperbrb

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2008, 07:12:53 pm »

nothing phone related
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: