Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 07:39:36 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: School Bus Doesn't Come to Apartment Building  (Read 4643 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Angel_2365

View Profile
« on: November 09, 2008, 04:50:13 pm »

The school bus won't come for the kids anymore, it drops them off though. I'm just wondering why this is because I sometimes don't see the clock and the kids miss school. Thanks!
the_rasmus_girl

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2008, 09:27:28 pm »

That happened to me too. Do you have Inteen? Because I had and after I deleted it the school bus came again..
Angel_2365

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2008, 04:08:17 pm »

nope Sad
thejarviclan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2008, 09:10:18 am »

I don't have Inteen or Insim but my school bus doesn't come for certain lots.  It's harder to remember but you can click on your sim and choose the "walk to school" option.  This is what I do for those lots.
liverbird

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2008, 10:55:14 am »

I have the same problem also the read to child in bed option is not there, I have insim but not inteen, I tried the normal take out mods etc but still no joy...  Do you know if the latest patch fixes this as the first patch messed up my game couldn't load it...

Signature images may not be larger than 250 x 50. Keep them restricted to this size or smaller.
dreamcatchermwh

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2009, 04:33:54 pm »

There are a couple of options.Walk to school or click on your Sim's car and drive your child to school.And i noticed for my own game the scool bus only seems to not show up the first day of school after I move my Sim's to another lot.I don't see this as a glitch. Grin

Appreciation is a wonderful thing . It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.:grin:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: