Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 09:46:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to become a plantsim?  (Read 1511 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Angel_2365

View Profile
« on: November 09, 2008, 04:58:03 pm »

I'm going to sound like a complete idiot, but anyways. Ok, so I've been exploring the sims 2's "monster" sims and I really want to try a plantsim lifestyle. How can I (naturally) do this fast. I've read that you're just supposed to garden alot and I've tried that, but I gave up after 3 days of noonstop gardening. I would love some help on the issue. Thanks so much!
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2008, 05:10:29 pm »

From Sims2Wiki

Becoming a Plant Sim

The way one becomes a plant sim through gameplay is through gardening. Becoming a plant sim while gardening is fairly rare.

First, adult or elder sims must have sprayed pesticides 10 times on plants on that particular lot. Then, every time you spray after that, there's a 10% chance of your sim being turned into a Plantsim.

Basically, you must be abusing pesticides for this to happen.
It may be easier on premade Maxis lots like the Greenmans as the lot's preexisting "pesticide abuse level" may already be high enough to provide the 10% chance of going Plant.

For a much easier way to become a Plantsim, get Wintermuteai1's PlantSim Mod , which is a potion which will let your sim instantly become a plant sim.

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
Angel_2365

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2008, 06:26:41 pm »

Thanks alot!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: