Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 04:12:25 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 questions 1 about puppies the other about robots  (Read 1643 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
PrincessTalli

View Profile
« on: November 09, 2008, 08:18:03 pm »

1st question: i found a really cute puppy on modthesims but i dont know how to get it in my game because you can only buy adult dogs and the only ones for adoption are the two dull looking pups so how can i get it in my game?

2nd question: bit of a stupid question but i cant work it out i made one of them food robots i cant remember what they're called but it doesnt do anything it just hovers around then goes back to its base how do i get it to do something?

thanks for the help probably simple to everyone else but i cant work it out x
xkaliboor

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2008, 08:57:18 pm »

somewhat unrelated question to ur question.
where do you get the robot? o.o
what ep's do u have?

and i think that when u get a new puppy, if its in package format, it might be the breed of the dog..
so just go on create family and create the puppy with the downloaded template-type thing...
i really cant be sure ^^;; i installed pets only this week. lol [followed by seasons.]
PrincessTalli

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2008, 09:03:22 pm »

with open for business theres a robot station and you can build all kinds of robots i only got it this week so im still working it out make sure you download some custom pets for your game the maxis ones are ugly!! thanks for your help x
miros1

In Miros We Trust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2008, 01:00:57 pm »

Partial answer to #1: Put the package file in PetBreeds, not Downloads.

#2 Try clicking on the BASE rather than the robot.

Rose/Miros
Webmaster of the Wooden Simolean
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: