Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 09:46:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: teen independence  (Read 4673 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
seppb

View Profile
« on: November 10, 2008, 09:56:39 pm »

Hi!

I haven't played for awhile, but I seem to remember a mod that allowed teens to move out on their own. Was that one of yours? Is it still available? I can't seem to find it.
Thanks!!
Love all your mods!!
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2008, 05:27:20 am »

I don't believe he made a mod to enable teens to move out on their own, BUT I think you're talking about Inteen that does allow for teens to move out on their own after they reach a certain age in their teen life stages.

You can check Simbology for updated info about Inteen for Apartment Life. Earlier versions of Inteen are available for FreeTime and older EPs.

By the way, please state your latest expansion pack when you ask us for help so we can find the right mod or solution for you in the future.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2008, 09:58:10 pm »

There's also the TeenStar PC on MTS2. I've been using that one for ages, and it works just fine with AL if you happen to have it.

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
ingeli

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2008, 08:53:44 pm »

And there is a possibility to make Independent Teens with the Insimenator, on this site. They can move out and do many other things.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2008, 10:13:15 pm »

Or SimPE. You can use SimPE to edit the Sim and tick the checkbox to make the teen as an Independent Teen.

I don't know if Eric has addressed the age issue resulting from this option used on teens. Instead of keeping their usual 14-15 days in their teen life stages, they got way more than 15 (I had one with 29 days and another with about 40).

But still, there are ways to do this. I think the Sim Blender has options too, but I haven't thoroughly explored the aging options on the Sim Blender yet.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: