Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 09:21:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dissapearing Meshes?  (Read 1804 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
dollxdestroyed

View Profile
« on: November 11, 2008, 05:07:36 pm »

I am working on a set of clothes for the teen Androgeny bodyshape. And, tiny errors notwithstanding, it's going fantastically. However, my meshes don't seem to work. Whenever I drop the geometric date into an existing mesh, it works. But, when I build a brand-new mesh with the new geometric date, and link it to a recolor, it ceases to work immediately - the affected body part becomes entirely invisible. I honestly don't understand what I'm doing wrong - I've been meshing for some time and never had this issue before. Can anyone offer any help?
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2008, 09:14:34 am »

Always start with a clone from the basegame(you pick a maxis outfit in bodyshop and clone it.)
Then open Simpe and build a new meshpackage with the pjse tool and save it.
Open your cloned maxis outfit and attache the meshpackage to it using the pjse tool again.
You first can check if the outfit still is there in bodyshop before loading your custom gmdc in the meshpackage.

If your absolutly sure you did it all correct upload the package here so i can have a look.

No longer active
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: