Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 07:51:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Extreme Goopy Makeover?  (Read 5013 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
heartless

View Profile
« on: November 12, 2008, 12:19:08 am »

Okay, from some of my posts you guys have probably thought that I really, really hate a certain townie by the name of Goopy Gilscarbo. Well, you were right. But thanks to the insimenator (and the selector that comes with it...), I was able to, er, persuade him to have a look in the mirror and change his looks a little. I didn't do any plastic surgery (yet), but, um, have a look:

Still pretty icky! But if I find him some new clothes he'll look like an uglier version of Marilyn Manson I guess.
Seriously, I have never known a nose like that to exist in the human race, and I have seen some pretty prominent proboscises.

But I thought it would be fun to see what you guys have done with or to him... Whether you make him look better, or put him in a swimming pool and take the ladder out. :-P
Renette

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2008, 12:29:23 am »

Hehehehe, that is a fun idea! Cheesy
heartless

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2008, 12:39:45 am »

I wish Maxis hadn't given all the townies such odd noses... I just found a guy almost as ugly as Goopy, only with a nose that turned up at the end in a really weird way lol.

EDIT: Here's what happened to Goopy when I got him proper plastic surgery:

Not bad, not bad at all! Too bad his DNA still sucks.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2008, 12:51:29 am by heartless » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: