Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 04:27:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I could just cry...  (Read 2796 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sammmm

View Profile
« on: October 24, 2008, 06:56:27 am »

Ok, so I've noticed that I've had a LOT less problems with apartment life than most of you have had, though this problem has really made me want to cry.  

The dirty rotten butler that works on my lot just walked off with my toddler.  Like off the lot completely.  So what do I do?  I tried summoning her and that didn't work.  So the family ties are all there, but she's disappeared, i can't even select her.  Anyone have any advice?  I could quit without saving, but that wouldn't do me any good, as she was born after my last save.  

Any advice would be appreciated!
Michele

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2008, 07:26:03 am »

Try using the InSiminator's "Summoner" to summon her to the lot.
Summon the butler too and fire him if ya wish. Assuming you know his name. He's NPC class.
Good luck.
Sammmm

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2008, 07:28:41 am »

Thanks, but I tried that.  Now she's on the lot, as an infant?  But she's in toddler form still.  And if I try to pick her up I get an error.  The social worker cant even take her.
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2008, 05:35:09 pm »

It's a known bug that was fixed with the patch. Download the patch from the official site and that should prevent it from happening in the future. Check out the "help! kidnapper!" thread for suggestions people had for others experiencing this same problem.

Had that been me, I would have exited without saving. Losing a couple of sim days worth of play is better than having to deal with this, especially as you say that the summoning didn't work properly.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Sammmm

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2008, 05:57:26 pm »

Thanks...I would have exited without saving as well, however as I already mentioned, all the progress I had made with that household would have been lost as well.  Thanks, I will check out that thread.  Wink
difan

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2008, 10:22:55 am »

seems like a graphic probblem

god i miss my sims
im  playing fake loan sims instead
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2008, 12:46:46 pm »

Difan, graphics card has nothing to do with the stated problem. Oties, you can use the insimenator to age any sim from toddler to elder and in reverse order.

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: