Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 04:07:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help Please  (Read 3918 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
hussanyc

View Profile
« on: November 13, 2008, 11:17:36 am »

I am having trouble with my vehicles downloads. Sometimes I have them and sometimes I don't.  Also having trouble with downloaded pictures. I have done the body shop trick a million times and it's a hit and miss with that. Any help from fellow MAC users.
HugeLunatic

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2008, 03:04:10 pm »

Pictures?  As in new meshes of pictures?  They don't show?  Crash your game?  Vehicles?  Do you have NL?

One thing I've found on the mac and its very strange.  That when you have stuff subfoldered, it forgets how to read it.  One game session it reads fine, then it just stops.  I've had to remove the subfoldered items and put them in loose in the Downloads folder, start the game, then after quitting subfolder again.  And then it's fine.  I really only had this issue when I had a lot of downloads too, I'm using less than 1gb right now and have no issue.  I also am trying not to have more than one level of folders.

When adding/removing downloads I also remove the cigen.cache and groups.cache before starting the game.

hussanyc

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2008, 10:10:48 pm »

I have NL on OFB and game does crash on me.  Not sure I understand what you mean by subfoldered. I have them loose in my downloads folder .  I have over 4k downloads so maybe that's the problem.  Thank for the help so far
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: