Insimenator.org
April 29, 2024, 03:35:53 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help with Sim poses  (Read 1463 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Androgyny

View Profile WWW
« on: November 14, 2008, 07:20:07 am »

Okay, im not all to sure if this is where i post for help with something like this, nor am i all to sure how to ask this question -_-
So here i go, ill ask the best way i can, and if this isnt the best place for this thread, somebody could move it ^.^

Okay, so, iv gotten the hack to create these poses, but, how do i get them to like, touch during these poses, for example, touch like this

i can do the poses like i said, but i cant get them to touch! geez, i hope someone understands where i am going with this question, it would REALLY, REALLY, REALLLLLLLYYYYYYY!!! help me out, please and thank you Cheesy

((btw, sims are not mine, nor is that picture!!))

Funny how you wish some way that you could die at the hospital
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2008, 07:35:19 am »

first enter the cheat: moveObjects on and then  boolProp snapObjectsToGrid false

this disables the grid and allows to place things freely. When your done and need things to be placed aligned again, just replace false with "true"

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
Androgyny

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2008, 07:50:16 am »

Thank you, ill try that one, i use both of thoughs codes but for the snapobjects one, i always put "true" instead of "False", that might be my problem lol, thanks again, wish me luck ^.^

Funny how you wish some way that you could die at the hospital
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: