Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 06:16:07 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: help  (Read 4637 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Tess35

View Profile
« on: November 14, 2008, 05:22:05 pm »

my mailbox don't work anymore,  also the graphics in my game somehow changed because their hair looks fuzzy not clear and I can see the trees have a shadow behind them or in the house. and everytime I play the game my sims have an error comes up about them showing their name and I have to keep clicking reset and if I click delete they are gone from my game.   what is going on here?  I did not install anything new just a house here lately that had cc in it. I have went through alot on the installer and have no idea what is going on.  can someone help somehow? thanks for any information.

~T
:smt120

"Out on the road between nowhere and here........"
J00wish

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2008, 06:08:34 pm »

Can you tell us which house you downloaded? I'm not sure about the fuzzy hair part but I recently had problems because of the buyable mailbox. What is the latest EP that you have installed?

"Cant sleep... Clown will eat me." -- Bart Simpson  

Tess35

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2008, 07:54:37 am »

Clear line  by   elica676   and I never had problems with her downloads before.     =/

I have freetime as my latest.

sorry I forgot to tell you that ALOT of mailboxes came with her download and I didn't know it until I was cleaning out the installer.   I didn't start having problems until I noticed my mailbox problem.

well, I deleted all the mailboxes and re-colors I found in my clean installer. now my mailbox works.    BUT there is still one thing that is bothering me........ an error keeps coming up almost every 20 seconds with one of my sims names on it.   ( odd )
I have to keep clicking 'reset' because if I click 'delete' then I have to put the sims back in my game.  also say they are standing in the livingroom and that box comes up then that sim will slightly move.    I have no idea how to get it to stop. I have scanned to see if there were any conflicts in my game and there were a couple and those are fixed but now this!    HELP!   it gets really annoying.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2008, 07:56:44 am by DecoraChroi » Logged

DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2008, 07:56:19 am »

Tess, could you be so ever kind to edit your post rather than triple post.

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
Tess35

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2008, 09:52:25 am »

sorry thought I did...  but I just noticed that other one.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: