Insimenator.org
May 02, 2024, 04:02:38 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: KIds Can Cook  (Read 3912 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Tessa1971

View Profile
« on: November 23, 2008, 03:41:48 pm »

hi  i was wondering  if you ever did a mod where the kids can  cook , they hade  one  at mts2 but it doesnt work  with mine ep i have sims 2 to bonvoage   i look but didnt see any thing .
                                  ty tess
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2008, 04:32:42 pm »

This has already been addressed in a similar post from someone else who was looking for a mod to enable children to cook just about any meal.

Carrigon has a couple mods using the toy oven to allow children to prepare and cook meals or prepare and cook pizza in the toy oven(s).

Check this if you have OFB, HP and FFS installed.

If you only want a pizza-only toy oven, then this will work for you. I've used this one before and have no problem with it.

If you have OFB through Seasons, then this one will be more your forte.

All of these mods work with Apartment Life. Read and follow the directions to install and use the mod properly. You will have to register at Carrigon's site to download any of these mods. If you're interested in other food-related mods there, then this section will do just that.

Forgot to mention that Mr Squinge doesn't do mods that involve adding animations to allow children to cook, or if other working mods are already in existence.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: