Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 06:21:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Question to the creators  (Read 3269 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
loversim

View Profile
« on: November 16, 2008, 09:08:31 am »

How hard is going to be to make custom content for the sims 3. i mean i just took lyke they're tour for the 2nd time nd i just realized with the ability to make ur sim any (weight)size u want; wont it be a big challenge to find working custom content? i ask only bcuz i plan to get the game but if none of the creators are considering buying it; or are considering custom content i might change my mind. Smiley just asking.
-loversim
« Last Edit: November 16, 2008, 09:37:55 am by Squinge » Logged
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2008, 09:36:09 am »

We won't know until the game is out Smiley

If you have a question about my mods post it here
fiberglassdolphin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2008, 02:30:31 am »

If The Sims 3 is as easy to mod as its predecessor (and I hope Sims 3 is more like Sims 2 and not Spore in that respect), I'm sure there'll be enthusiastic modders modding the heck out of it. I just hope that there will be an InSIMenator II.
loversim

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2008, 06:55:04 pm »

i'm just really curious to see who(creators of course) actually is going to buy the game and attempt to mod it if possible cuz lyke i said i might change my mind but i'm not tryna b pushy; just curiosity
thankxx
and yes i would DIE w/o an Insimenator2
Inge Jones

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2008, 09:22:50 am »

I think most of us would like to have a go at modding if it is possible, but as yet we don't know for sure the resources are going to be external to the compiled program, and in a readable format.

SimLogical
Please do not PM me with questions about modding.  Please post in an appropriate forum and send me a link to the thread if you would like me to try and help.
ooga booga

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2008, 08:11:21 pm »

this is the reason i'm probably not buying sims 3, as a creator, it seems highly unlikely that custom sims and such will be nearly impossible.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: