Insimenator.org
April 23, 2024, 05:11:09 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The Magical Life of Melanie Marzo {Chapter 1,2 and 3}  (Read 3958 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
bigkitty75

View Profile
« on: November 16, 2008, 05:29:13 pm »

CHAPTER 1
   Hundreds of people with there bags and suit cases rushed around a short Melanie Marzo. Some were tall , skinny, fat, round, and any other shape you could Imagine.  She stood on the cobble stone side walk  next to a light post in a sea of people swarming around. She was  easy to spot , the only noticable about her was  she was alone while every one else was in groups with thier friends. She stood about 5ft tall engulfed by people who were almost giants. She had long straight brown her that she constantly pushed behind her ears  and bright green eyes  that shone in the sun light. Melanie wore green t-shirt layered over a white long sleeve shirt,jeans ad her way -to- often- worn purple converse. She stood there confused about which carriage to take. There was one with clydsdale, one with, unicorns ( she wanted that one), scary black horses and one with brown mustangs pulling them. She could just take a guess and just go on one of them.
" Oh I am confused." she sighed as she put her hand to her head and shook her head back and forth. All the people talking and the noise coluded her thoughts. Carriages were leaving and new ones comming. What she missed hers? Would she be stuck here all alone. She couldn't even find the paper that had which school she was to go too. "What was it's name. Annastasia, no. Ummm maybe it was Ann -"
"Annelsia, Shcool for wizards and witches. Also called A.W.W or "awe"." he cut her off. Melanie looked up at the boy who was now standing infront of her. He was tall ,well compared to her he was, he had brownish -black hair and and hazel eyes. His spike in almost a faux hawk. It was cute she thought. Melanie was caught off her gaurd when he stuck his hand out for a hand shake. He grabbed her hand and shook it. His hand was soft and his shake was strong. Something she wouldn't have expected from a boy like him.
" I-I am Melanie...Marzo." she introduced herself and blushed. She never did good at meeting new people. It was always the shy act she did and she never could get over it. She didn't know why she told her parents she'd be fine leaving there world and entering an other releam.
" I am Josh Growlen. So are you going Annelsia?" asked Josh as he let go of Melanie's hand.
" Yeah , I am new and I really have know clue whats going on." explained Melanie ashamed of her follishness. When she talkedd to him it  felt like it was just them and not with those 3,000 people.
" New? Well I geuss that's why you're confused . You can ride with me in this carriage." He said as he pointed to the line of carriages with the brown horses.
" O.k. Thanks!" she said  and smiled at him tenderly. She walked over to her suitcases but Josh had already picked them for her. She was impressed mybe it was cause she never really met anyone new or he really was a kind person.

They entered the carriage cabin and sat a cross from each other.Josh put her suit case under her seat. The inside was just like out of a fairytale or the victorian age. It was beautiful the seat were cushined in a silky blue fabric. There were even little minature curtains in the same blue material. All the wood work in the carriage was a dark cherry. It was gorgeous she thought. Melanielooked up at Josh and he gave her a little smile, she smilled back.                  
" So I take it this is you first time in our Realm?" He said as he look out the window at the passing trees. It was like they in some sort of a story book.
"Yeah, I mean my parents told me about it but they made me skip comming last year because of some sort of "Darkness" was brewing." She replied to him.
"Oh, well I think things have gotten better. This is my second year going to Annelsia."
" That's cool. How old are you?"  
" I am just turned sixteen last month."
" Cool I am gonna be sixteen in December four months away from your birthday." She replied. Josh stared out the window smiling to himself. So with natural cusiosity she looked out too but only to find that the wasn't on the ground it was in the air...Flying! It also account for the bumpiness disappearing.
"OH,My GOODNESSS!!!!" she scream as she grasped her hands on to the bench and shut her eyes. Josh only laughed at her in delight. Melanie never did do well with heights, they always scared her soooooo much. "Seatbelts?! Were are the seat belts?" she called out as she frantically searched for one to fasten her scared body to the cherry bench. Josh  said:"There are no seat belts." A smile spread across his face as Melanie stopped looking for the seat belt and met his eyes in disbelief. "Melanie," he said as he put his hands on her shoulder "everythings gonna be alright. I won't let anythinng bad happen to you, ok?!" He smiled at her and chuckled at her a little bit. She only nodded and sat still. What Josh didn't know was that this brought her more comfort than he could imagine. Some one actually cared about her ... a new friend, maybe.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2008, 04:33:55 pm by bigkitty75 » Logged

bigkitty75

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2008, 05:36:02 pm »

Chapter 2
Josh and Melanie's carriage ride had ended. They jumped out of the carriage and it rode away back in to the pale blue sky. When Melanie's feet touched the ground she felt a feeling of safeness rush over her. She was never so happy to see the ground in her whole entire life. In her mind she thought to herslef: I never wanna do that again!!
The school's court yard was gothic but inside it was an amazing Victorian mansion. Something truely fit for royality. She could see it now the King and Queen walking down that grand staircase. It was truely , truely marvelous! Josh didn't seem to be affected by the beauty of this place. It must grown on you I guess after all Melanie had never seen such a beautiful place before.
Josh had offered to take Melanie to her room. " You're room is in the west wing. That's where they put the 1-2 year students." he explained to Melanie has they walked through the lavish corridor. The floors were a shine white marble and the walls a solid cherry wood. They were hung with enchannting pictures and photos. And every so often a silver mirror. " So am I a first year student?" Melnanie asked . But she thought to heslef: What a stupid question of course I am. She only asked that to break the silence. "Well, actually I am not sure. You should have come last year so you'll probably take an aptitude test to see where you are at." he told her as he stopped in front of room 133. So after all it wasn't a stupid question.
" So, this is your room." he said as pointed to the door. The door was a solid cherry , like the walls, with silver numbers on it. " Are you sure?" she asked him. "Yeah it says Melanie Marzo on the dorr hanger." he smiled as he said this. Melanie blushed at her naivete. " Oh, ok." she said as she looked down,embarrassed. " Well... my room is 139 if you need anything. Oh! and dinner is at 6:30 I'll save you a seat. You might wanna get there early if wanna get first pick at t he food!" he told her as he walked backwards down the hall way towards his room.
Melanie opened the door to her room. It was drab compared to the rest of the Mansion.... School. It had the marble floor and cherry woodwork like the hall. She had one window , one bed, one night stand, and an armoire. The bed had no sheets and actually the whole room had no decorations at all. She set her black suit cases onto her twin bed. She walked over to the armoire and opended it. There inside the cherry armoire was a wand with and opal handle -truely beautiful-, and blue sheets that matched the the curtains and cushions in the carriage. Melanie took them out and dress her bed with them. Then she unloaded her suit case. Placing her clothes in the armoire and putting her shoes under the armoire. Finally after the upacking she sat down on the fluffy bed. She fely something grabbed her leg. She shreiked and jumped on the bed like a flash of lightening! Then she heard a little giggle and glow come out from under bed. It grew bigger into the shape of a human girl. " Haha! I got you good." She said as she chuckled and pointed at Melanie. " That's not funny." Melanie said with a smile on her face trying to hide her laughter. "You know it's funny! Besides don't take it personally. Oh my!Where are my manners. I am Lilly I'm a pixie!" She said as she stuck her hand out for Melanie to shake. " Oh, I am Melanie I'm a human." Melanie said as she shook Lilly's hand. Lilly had blonde-ish hair. I guess one would call it strawberry blonde. She had a tiny little bit if freckles by her nose on her pale skin. She had the brightest blue eyes you'd ever see. " Yeah, I think you mean witch. Well I am not one. I am not even a student here. I just live her, you know like a ghost or a spirit. But I do know some magic. I sometimes sneek into their classes." She giggled again. She must be a very happy and bubbly person. In the distance you could her bells ringing in a cathedral. " Oh my! It's dinner! You better hurry up. Trust me you don't wanna be late!." and with that Lilly disappeared like she appeared.

bigkitty75

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2008, 04:32:41 pm »

Room 133's cherry door swung open. Melanie stepped out and shut the door behind her. Wow, there was a lot of people that weren't there before , she tought to herself. There sure was alot of people walking down that marbled corridor. Melanie kept in mind what Josh and Lilly had said about getting there first. So she squeezed her way through the throng on people. It was quite easy for her because she was smaller then them. She finally saw the end of migration of people. It entered in too a hughmungous Dinning room. There 5 tables, which looked to be soild oak and chairs with that blue fabric again. She scanned the room as people bumped into her. She was looking and looking for Josh but she couldn't see. This was one time she wanted to be taller. "Melanie! Melanie! Mel!" She heard someone yell. She truned and down at the end of the 2nd table sat Josh, motioning for her to come her. She smiled and walked over to the table where he sat. " Hey! I got you some food just incase you were late. I hope you like chicken and Macaroni and Cheese!" Josh said as he pushed the plate towards her. " Oh, thanks," she said, " Do you know anything about a pixie named-"
" Lilly. Yes." he cut her off and smiled to himself. He rubbed his hands through his hair it kinda messed up his faux hawk. It was a little faux hawk to start out with but now his hair just looked messy. "Yeah, I'll take it you met her. It's not surprising she has a thing for room 133." Josh explained with a chuckle.
" You know about her?! Why did you tell me? She almost gave me a heart attack." Melanie smiled. Josh was eating when an important looking person came up to him and whispered something in his ear. Josh looked at Melanie and gave here a half smile." I have to go." he said as he pushed his plate away from him and stood up. Melanie could she his black converse run against the white marble floor.

There sat Melanie with her half eaten meal all alone. She looked down at her meal and started to eat. She didn't want anyone to think se minded to be alone. She silently ate the rest of her raosted chicken. Occationally she would drink some water. Melanie looked up and saw that almost everyone had finished eating and had left the room. With one quick motion she grabbed her plate and got up.

The floor made a squeking sound as she turned on her heels. Some had tapped her on her shoulder. "Hi! I was you were eating alone." Said a tall blonde girl. Clearly died blonde. With so much make up on she kinda looked like a clown. " Yeah...well um...actullay I was eating with some one before. He just had to leave." Melanie explained to her. Two more girls appeared behind her each looking similar." Oh, I see. The horrible person, Josh Growlen." Said the first girl. The two who followed her replied, " Yeah, he's way horrible." Melanie gave them a half smile and said "Oh." She tried to turn around but the 3 jumped in front of her. "Yeah, so anyway I am Tiffany! and these are my two sisters. The short one is Tasha and the strawberry blonde is Teresa." She said as she did hand motions for them. "We are the Spellmen triplets." said Tiffany again. She must be the "leader" of the group, Melanie concluded. " Oh, ok. I am Melanie Marzo." she announced. "Ok, Mel, I am gonna call you Mel from now on, you should totally hang out with us insted of Josh." Tiffany said as she stuck her arm under Melanie's so that they're elbows were locked. " Yeah!" the other two said as they walked and played with her hair.

As they walked on the shiny marlbled floor they stopped at a inter section of four hallways. A boy with blondish hair ,again, approached them. "Tiffany, who are you gonna make you're pet this year." He said as he looked down at Melanie who was lost and confused by all of this. " This is Melanie, Todd. We saw her first so she's with us now." explained Tiffany in a matter-of-a-factly way. Todd came by and grabbed Melanie by her fore arm. " Melanie trust me, you dont want to hang out with them. You'll be turned into one of them." He said with a digust plasterd on his face as he looked at them. They stood there with there hands on their hips and rolled their eyes in unison. Then Tiffany stepped forward, sauntering over to them as her high heels clicked. She got hold of Melanie's other arm. " Mel, you don't wanna hang out with him. He only wants you for one thing." she said as she winked at her. " Then he'll been done with you and move to the next." Before Melanie could speak Todd shout at Tiffany. " I don't do that to every one! Just you cause you're easy!"
" I am not Todd. You just angry cause I left you for Anthony!" Tiffnay grunted back.
" I am so not! Besides Melanie's my new girl friend now!!" Todd yelled as he grabbed Melanie off of Tiffany and put his arm around her. Todd looked down at Melanie. " Isn't that right?" he asked Melanie. She looked up to the 5'10" Todd. She opend her mouth to speak but the Josh appeared again.

"What do you want Growlen?" scowled Todd. Josh walked closer and the Spellman triplets made sounds of dislike. " I am comming to save my friend from you're guys relationship problems. Just cause she's new doesn't mean you can you her as a tool for you jealousy!" Josh said as he pushed Todd's arm off of Melanie. She walked a way little bit. She was so confused. Todd fiddled with something in his pocket. " You better keep your wand in you pocket. No magic on other students remember?" Josh laughed as he patted Todd the shoulder and walked away towards Melanie.

"Now see what you've done! Melanie thinks that I am a player and a jerk!" Todd said with anger in his voice and stared at Tiffany with so much hate.
" Oh, come on Todd. You know I was the best girlfriend you'll ever have! She's so...so... just so nothing, plain." Tiffany said back with equal hate.
"No, Tiffany, you weren't. I am over you and you need to accepts that! I've changed. I am not you anymore. Ok!?" Todd said as he walked away from them "Hmp!" was the sound that Tiffany made. He sisters moved close to her to comfort her. " I hate him!" she yelled. Teresa put her arm around her sister. Then Tasha spoke up. " Don't worry Tiff, he'll be the first to go when the time comes. You can count on it." Tiffany smiled with comfort from these word.

The hall were empty. All the students had gone to there rooms to change and take there aptitude tests. In distance you could the mischevious laughter of the Spellmen sister fade of in the background.

(Sorry these chapters are kinda boring but these chapter are for more of background info!)

VennDiagram
Champagne

I Love Feeling Loved

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2009, 05:56:52 pm »

what, no pictures??
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: