Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 02:49:42 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 110
  Print  
Author Topic: Akward,Funny,wierd, PICTURES  (Read 504369 times)
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic.
Dark Angel40

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: June 14, 2006, 02:53:58 pm »

I just find it weird that they were sitting there doing absolutely nothing!!!!  I mean, the both is jumping and rocking and everything, and there they are.  Sitting as if nothing is happening.  Just weird and wacky stuff from the land of the Sims.

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those that piss me off.
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 14, 2006, 03:00:29 pm »

Dark Angel, did that just with those two or is that animation for everyone sitting inside? I dont own any EP's yet.

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
Dark Angel40

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 14, 2006, 03:06:28 pm »

Quote from: DecoraChroi
Dark Angel, did that just with those two or is that animation for everyone sitting inside? I dont own any EP's yet.

I had my Sim get in the photo booth first and then had the other Sim join her.  I didn't use the BoolProp cheat at all.  Apparently, that's what they do when two Sims get in at the same time.  They try to merge with each other.

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those that piss me off.
Dark Angel40

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 14, 2006, 03:19:22 pm »

I know.  I used to have a mod that gave the bed invisible sheets and when I would have them Woohoo, it was like watching an Olympic event.  They did contortions that aren't physically possible and then I was listening to the Blue Collar Comedy Tour album I had and got to Bill Engval's part about making love to his wife.

Bill's Wife: "Ugh.  Get off me.  I swear to God you almost broke my back."

Bill: "Sorry.  Can you go some more?"

I started cracking up when I thought back on that.

Innocent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #109 on: June 15, 2006, 04:11:00 am »

LOL those are all funny CynaraBlade!!

I ate a babeh.
I log in once a year and I don't remember putting THAT ^ as my signature.
ladyrose

I build Simu-Houses!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #110 on: June 15, 2006, 05:44:15 am »

LOL. thats great!
jjsmith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #111 on: June 15, 2006, 11:32:52 am »

hmm... i'd be kinda worried about the dead guy that got up and walked off. didn't he know he was supposed to be dead, or was Grim to busy watching football at the other sims house to do his job?

The AA needs you
don't take life too seriously. you never get out of it alive :tongue5:http://iratebermy.tripod.com/
lavie

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 15, 2006, 03:25:55 pm »

LOL the picture of the sim walking while on fire had me giggling Cynarablade. I find it funny how they fall asleep at the wrong time, especially when on fire. Here's a few pictures I have of a sim.

DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 15, 2006, 04:52:58 pm »

LOL, did they did after they woke up?

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
hallokatzchen

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 15, 2006, 05:09:06 pm »

*heehee!*

"When society changes its attitudes and stops putting ppl in boxes, then its gonna be alot more fun!"-bonbon @ DA

check out my gallery, please
CynaraBlade

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 16, 2006, 04:20:07 am »

Quote from: jjsmith
hmm... i'd be kinda worried about the dead guy that got up and walked off. didn't he know he was supposed to be dead, or was Grim to busy watching football at the other sims house to do his job?

Nope, I don't think he even knew he was set alight after he passed out in the first place. Amazingly, he was very casual about the whole thing and managed to survive being burned alive as he shuffled off home. The possibility of one of his neighbours trying to bump him off did not even occur to him, even though he wasn't incredibly popular in the neighbourhood. I downloaded a spell book from MTS2 ages ago, which enables the user to cast incendiary and sleep-inducing spells, and thought "hmmm...this could be an effective murder weapon for my sims" :twisted:

BTW Hallokatzchen, nice arse crack shot. The thought of all male sims going commando has always appealed to me :drool:

:blob6:
Melanie
« Reply #116 on: June 16, 2006, 01:27:26 pm »

This was while he was putting the baby on the floor...I think he missed..:lol:

Hmmmmm.....
« Last Edit: June 16, 2006, 01:33:01 pm by Melanie » Logged
lavie

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 16, 2006, 08:25:44 pm »

Quote from: DecoraChroi
LOL, did they did after they woke up?

Fortunately, she did not die by the fire, but unfortunate for me because I wanted to create some ghosts on this lot. When I thought she caught on fire long enough, I had a sim call the firemen so that the remaining sims wouldn't die in the same way. Well, the fireman did come a bit too quick and she awoke while he extinguished her.
vita4all

View Profile WWW
« Reply #118 on: June 16, 2006, 11:28:02 pm »

"Yes, I rule the world, and since you busted me, you're lunch."

"Umm, well, uh, what can I say?  My bad...
....Does this mean I'm grounded?"
« Last Edit: June 16, 2006, 11:34:30 pm by vita4all » Logged

For a few nice downloads, visit our site, http://gangstersims.com.
Melanie
« Reply #119 on: June 17, 2006, 10:03:59 am »

LMAO! ^
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 110
  Print  

Jump to: