Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 04:18:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 110
  Print  
Author Topic: Akward,Funny,wierd, PICTURES  (Read 496059 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
VoidtheHatter

View Profile
« Reply #330 on: October 07, 2006, 09:55:18 pm »

HAHAHA. She's looks like she's saying,
"Do you mind?!"

Quote from: Foxybaby
Sometimes my sims freak me out by looking directly at me! This one is Rachel who glanced at me doing a sweep of the house.............whilst on the toilet-she wasn't happy!

« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 01:07:52 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged
VoidtheHatter

View Profile
« Reply #331 on: October 07, 2006, 10:14:08 pm »

"HEY DAD! SNIFF MY BUTT!"

Quote from: Melanie
Another toddler being held during age transistion.:lol:
[/URL]
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 01:08:05 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged
VoidtheHatter

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: October 07, 2006, 10:19:00 pm »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!

OH GOD THAT'S HYSTERICAL!

Quote from: Triple_sSs
This is actually a picture that came with OFB. The poor kid looks terrified by the evil jack-in-the-box. :smt103 :rofl:

"AMUNA EATCHA!!!"
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 01:08:18 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged
ahhitsamanda

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: October 08, 2006, 06:05:26 pm »

wee snaw
Dark Angel40

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: October 09, 2006, 04:40:58 pm »

I'm not exactly sure how this one happened to be quite honest.  I was fooling around with some Disney Sims that I had downloaded (Ariel, Jasmine, & Melody at the moment) and Ariel decided to go swimming.  Well, I had no problem with that, so I let her just go at it.  Then, all of a sudden, she decided that she wanted to go inside and sit on the couch, so she started swimming her way towards the pool ladder and just kept on swimming.  And this was a picture I managed to capture of her when she had her head visible.

"Daddy, Mommy's defying the laws of physics again!!!!!"

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those that piss me off.
megawarrior

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: October 15, 2006, 10:57:35 pm »

^

I made one of my Sims do that because I did the moveobjects on cheat and took her out the pool. and she did that everywhere she went and did it even when she talks to others except the times she went to bed and took showers and whatever else she did.

anyway has anybody seen this Sim walking around in strangetown? I saw him at a community lot and he scared the crap out of me. So ugly. <_< I didn't think Maxis could make anything uglier than I've already seen. LMAO!! XD

Dinki

View Profile WWW
« Reply #336 on: October 16, 2006, 06:42:00 am »

This guy lives in Strangetown... I don`t know his English name... he lives with his red haired wife and Nervous Subject.

Won't you come into the garden?
I would like my roses to see you.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dark Angel40

View Profile
« Reply #337 on: October 16, 2006, 11:28:31 am »

Quote from: megawarrior
^

I made one of my Sims do that because I did the moveobjects on cheat and took her out the pool. and she did that everywhere she went and did it even when she talks to others except the times she went to bed and took showers and whatever else she did.

That's just it.  I never used the moveobjects cheat.  She was just swimming and she decided she wanted to go in.  I was watching her as she swam to the pool ladder to get out.  Next thing I know, she disappeared and I spent a couple of seconds looking for her before I found her swimming through the ground and floor.  I guess it was just one of those random glitches that occur.

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to hide the bodies of those that piss me off.
SimulatedDork

View Profile
« Reply #338 on: October 16, 2006, 12:50:50 pm »

I may just have a sick & twisted mind when it comes to finding things funny and then justifying myself but here are mine:

"But I wanted Pepsi!"

"The service here is RUBBISH, I'm leaving!"

Ha, obvious Lothario Jr. didn't like his new look...

"Superman!"

"She's a possible..."

"Five months pregnant and P-R-O-U-D!"

"Me? Nah - never bothered with school!"

"Awr, crap! Mercury! How'd you get on the table!?"

"Happy bad hair day!"

"Wait a sec...don't leave me!"

"Er...mommy...I don't feel so good..."
You might want to know this was taken JUST before he threw up on her! Classic!

"Big sisters coming to give you a big, sloppery wet kiss!"
"No! No! Stay away!"

There are loads of funny shots inmy story, espesh the Don Loth ones!

-Gemma-
Flyleaf

View Profile
« Reply #339 on: October 16, 2006, 10:41:22 pm »

Lorelai usually looks kind of mean, but I never thought she was a monster! Run, Amethyst, run away!

...Kennedy.
megawarrior

View Profile
« Reply #340 on: October 16, 2006, 10:48:58 pm »

Quote from: Dark Angel40
That's just it.  I never used the moveobjects cheat.  She was just swimming and she decided she wanted to go in.  I was watching her as she swam to the pool ladder to get out.  Next thing I know, she disappeared and I spent a couple of seconds looking for her before I found her swimming through the ground and floor.  I guess it was just one of those random glitches that occur.

oh XD. It happened to me like that too.:lol: but now your Ariel sim can be more realistic now. XD
Dark Angel40

View Profile
« Reply #341 on: October 17, 2006, 04:55:57 pm »

I don't know why this picture made me laugh, but it did.

"Introducing, the newest mascot at Sim U, Zombie Lalma!!!!!"

Mariskasim1980

View Profile
« Reply #342 on: October 18, 2006, 05:11:11 pm »

I thought this was funny. I never had a vampire in my game and had one today. He turned into a bat once in a while. The bat is wearing a little red pendant, just like the vampire Tongue
Dark Angel40

View Profile
« Reply #343 on: October 19, 2006, 08:25:22 am »

This is by far the funniest picture I have ever captured.  I had a couple of Disney Sims (Ariel, Jasmine, and Melody) all living in the same house together.  Well, I had Melody become friends with this other In-game born Sim that I created and he was getting close to growing up.  So, on the day that he was to grow up into a teen, I had her grow up with him so the two of them would become more than friends.  Well, she grew up alright. . . .she grew up into Michael Jackson!!!!

Be afraid.  Be very afraid.

NikiFM

View Profile WWW
« Reply #344 on: October 19, 2006, 12:46:56 pm »

That bat is really weird...
But at least it has more detail than the Maxis bee's!

Pretending to be someone you're not is a waste of the person you are. --Kurt Cobain

Sign the Million for marriage petition
http://www.MillionForMarriage.org
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 110
  Print  

Jump to: