Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 04:57:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Starshine - Chapter 3 is up!  (Read 8759 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
arielle22

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2008, 09:51:26 pm »

good uodate Cheesy

Whoops!<br />didn\'t mean to push that button...<br /><br />BACKSPACE
qtpie3552

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2008, 10:16:31 pm »

Thanks everyone! Chapter 3 should be up sometime tomorrow. =)

AjiDivine

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2008, 12:16:25 am »

Great update!

Simming is a way of Life!!!  :toothy4:
Check out my sims pictures.
My Apocalyse Challenge
2nd Place in Part of Your World - Jocelyn Lanier
3rd Place in The Devil
qtpie3552

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2008, 02:53:55 am »

The morning after that night I was afraid that things were going to be weird between us. Or worse, he would like dump me or something. But when he stuck his head through the doorway and said, "Morning my starshine, would you like orange juice or apple juice?" I knew everything was okay. It has been six weeks since then and everything was still going great. Now he rarely left my side at school, besides any classes that we had separately. Lindsey finally got over herself and started talking to me again. She even came over the other day. My mom has also given up on not liking Tyler. She told me the other day that she was at least glad that I was happy. My little sister, Tiffany, absolutely adores him. She meets us at the bus stop everyday and talks to Tyler the whole way home. So my life was pretty much at it's best. All I had to do was focus on my college dreams and I could have the perfect life.

So now that everything was going great, you would think that I would feel great too, right? Wrong. I felt like crap, to put it lightly. I was so exhausted all the time. I could barely even focus on anything. Also, I felt sick a lot of the time. Just the other day I took one lick of my favorite ice cream and wanted to vomit. My mom thought I had the flu, so her doctor gave me some medicine but it didn't do anything. I didn't understand what was wrong with me.

One day at school in the lunch line I had this sudden urge to throw up. Tyler immediately rushed to my side.
"Hey, what's wrong? Are you okay?" He asked in a worried voice. I squeezed my eyes shut to make the dizziness go away.
"Yeah, uh, I think I'm just nauseous or something. Maybe I should have eaten more this morning."
"Umm you ate like three donuts and a whole lot of milk."
"Well there ya go, that's why I'm sick."
"Yeah but that was like six hours ago, if it was the food you would have already been sick a long time ago. You look terrible lately, somethings wrong."
"Nothing is wrong okay. I'm fine. Well actually I'm freakin starving. That sandwich looks so yummy!" Tyler laughed and got me some lunch.

Later that day, I picked up Tiffany from her school and we went shopping. I love shopping! Tyler was taking me to the movies on Saturday and I wanted to get a really cute outfit. Tiffany walked along beside me and gave her comments. When we got to the dressing room and started trying on clothes, I started to get very frustrated.

"Oh my gosh, what is wrong with these stupid clothes!?" I said loudly to Tiffany as I tried to button the pants.
"I don't think anything is wrong with them. They are the same size you always get." I checked the tag just to make sure. Yep, size 3, same size.
"So what, I'm fat now!?"
"Your not fat, but truthfully you look a little chunkier. Just a little though." Tiff said. That was the downside with her, she was always honest. I looked in the mirror only to see that she was right. My hips were way bigger, as was my middle section. I sighed and changed back to my old pants. And then it hit me.

That overwhelming feeling of nausea came over me. I grabbed my stomach and doubled over.
"Channy! What's going on, are you alright!?" Tiff said, jumping out of the chair.
"Yeah, I think I'm okay now." I answered after I was able to stand up straight again.
"What was that Channy?" She said with an extremely worried expression.
"I don't know. It happened at lunch earlier too." I admitted.
"You know, you have been acting weird lately. Is there something going on that I should know about?"
"No. I'm fine I promise." She nodded her head and we walked out of the dressing room. Just then, a horrible thought crossed my mind. I stopped dead in my tracks and just stood there.
"Channy?" Tiff said, turning from the skirt she was looking at. I quickly shook the thought from my head and walked over to her. There's no way that could happen anyways, I thought to myself.

Over the next few days I just felt worse and worse. Everyday I dreaded school, because I hated having everyone stare at me when I felt sick. And all the questions from people, especially Tyler, were just overwhelming. I kept thinking about what I had thought about at the mall, and kept denying it, but it just seemed to be getting realer everyday. One day, Lindsey called me.
"Hey Channy, sorry I ignored you in art today." She said quietly.
"Oh, it's alright, I was trying to focus on the sculpture anyways."
"Oh okay. I don't know what has gotten into me lately. I guess have bad PMS this week." She said with a laugh. And that's when it hit me. I was 2 weeks late. I totally hadn't even thought about it. I must have been so busy feeling like crap and worrying about school.
"Oh crap! I have to go, okay?"
"Okay. Are you okay?"
"Yeah, I'll just see you at school. Bye" I snapped my phone shut and just sat there. I was starting to get really freaked out. After awhile of thinking, though, I convinced myself that it would come soon so there was nothing to worry about. I went to sleep and dreamed about marrying Tyler on the beach and all my friends and family were there. Ah such a happy dream. Then, in the middle of my dream I woke up very suddenly and ran to the bathroom.

This time I actually threw up. The thought from the mall came to my mind, and this time I knew it was true. I was pregnant. I felt scared, angry, and helpless all at the same time. I had to be sure, so I went to the closest convenient store and got a test. I drove home as fast as I could, almost hitting a stray duck on my way. Running to the bathroom, I thought that I would never, ever be as scared in my life as I was right now. I took the test, and then waited for three minutes like it said. Pacing up and down the bathroom, I could feel myself shaking. The timer on my phone beeped, and I grabbed the pregnancy test to see, then immediately threw it at the wall. A little smiley face was on the screen, and next to it "Smiley = pregnant" was written in bold letters. Stupid smiley face. "What if I don't want to smile!?" I thought to myself. I went to my room and cried for awhile. I thought about all my dreams, my hopes. They were all gone now. I knew that I had to tell Tyler in the morning. I just prayed that he wouldn't kill me.

The next morning I called Tyler and asked him to come over. I told him it was important and to hurry. Ten minutes later, the doorbell rang. I ran upstairs and let him in. We went down to my room.

"Tyler, I uh, I have some bad news." I said, trying to hold back tears.
"Oh honey, you look scared. What's wrong??"
"I....I...um....I'm......" I couldn't say it.
"Go on, it's okay."
"Pregnant." I whispered the words as quietly as I could.
"What?! Like with a baby?" He said, jumping back.
"Uh yeah, that's generally what it is." I felt a little better seeing that he hadn't killed me yet.
"Oh. I knew something was wrong. Are you okay?"
"Yeah, I guess."
"Okay, look I'm not mad. Don't worry, it will all be okay." He smiled and brushed his hand across my cheek. I lost it.

"Okay!? It will all be okay!? What is wrong with you! It will not be okay! I wanted to go to college and get a business degree remember!? Now I just get to be stuck at home with a baby all the time!" I yelled at him. I could see the tears welling up in his eyes.
"I didn't mean it like that. I'm just trying to help! Please just listen." He pleaded, a tear rolling down his cheek.
"No! Ugh you don't even understand. Look just don't tell anybody. I will figure this out. Just go please." I pointed at the door.
"But Channy......"
"Go." He turned and walked out of my room. I sat down on the bed and cried. I was so mad. I just wanted to fall asleep and stay that way.

Three more weeks went by and I didn't talk to Tyler about the baby. I just wanted to pretend it wasn't happening. Everytime I threw up, I pretended it was food poisoning. Every pound I gained, I told myself I was just eating a lot. After awhile, I noticed a tiny bump that formed on my stomach. Right away I told myself I just needed to do more sit ups in gym. But then one day, something happened. I was laying on the couch watching a movie, and my arm was casually draped across my body, my hand resting on my stomach. All of a sudden I felt this little tiny poke. Or something like a poke. I looked down at my bump and pressed down a little harder. Then it happened again. At that moment, I finally realized that I was having a baby. It just sort of dawned on me I guess. Then I thought about Tyler. I decided to give up fighting and just talk to him. The next day in school I ran up to him and gave him a huge hug.

"Hi, your in a good mood today." He said with a smile.
"Well, yeah I guess I am. I just wanted to say I'm sorry. It's not entirely your fault I'm pregnant. And I was thinking about it, and I'm kinda looking forward to it."
"Thanks. But why all of a sudden are you looking forward to it?"
"Last night I felt the baby move and it was amazing."
"Really? That it so cool!" His eyes lit up like christmas lights.
"Yeah. So even though my dreams are crushed, I can always get new dreams." We hugged again and I knew that it was going to be okay.

qtpie3552

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 26, 2008, 09:55:43 pm »

I will be gone for a week I think, so the next update will come then.

Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2008, 08:55:12 am »

Awww, soo sweet.
Starwish001

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2008, 07:38:29 pm »

Yeap, sims are so pretty and I like her hair so much!

qtpie3552

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 23, 2009, 04:12:00 am »

Hi everyone. Due to my frustration with this site, not the members I might add, just the whole owner change thing, I cannot continue this story here. I am currently using reflexsims forums and am posting a story on there, although my user name is tinkerbell3552. So if anyone wants to go there and read my stories, that would be great. Thank you all for your wonderfull feedback, you all are great!

milie529

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 01, 2009, 11:07:24 am »

did anybody found her story on the other forum?? I can't find it and I would really like to continue reading it, since it's pretty good. Can you post ou pm me with the hyperlink to the story, if anyone has it??
Thanks!

Carpe Diem!
Seize the day, life's too short!
Cueille le jour présent, en te fiant le moins possible au lendemain. La vie est trop courte pour ne pas en profiter.
qtpie3552

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2009, 04:59:17 am »

Hi everyone. I have really bad news. My whole computer died, and my sims with it. I had to get a laptop but now I have new sims, and I am going to be writing a new story. The reflexsims is being picky about it's stories so it will probably be on here. It will be sort of the same plot, but I'm hoping for it to be a bit more realistic. Im glad of all you liked this story and I hope you will like the new story even better. I will keep you all updated for when the first chapter is up. Thanks everyone! =D

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: