Insimenator.org
September 01, 2014, 10:35:57 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: InSim only exists due to the generosity of our awesome community. If you'd like to help out, see our Home page and toss some change our way. Thanks!

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: importing Riley into sims 2  (Read 1198 times)
xat

View Profile
« on: November 17, 2008, 07:03:41 am »

Hi guys

I was wondering if it was possible to import Riley from life stories into the base game.

Or does anyone have a sim download that has the exact face shape as Riley, cosmetics etc?

thanks for your help!
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2008, 07:35:10 am »

Follow the link in my sig to my Yahoo Group. You need to join but I don't mind if you leave right away Smiley Look in Files, there should be a subfolder in there for sims from Riley's Story.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
xat

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2008, 09:41:13 am »

Wow thankyou so much for the quick reply. This is exactly what i needed.

Is this the exact Riley or just a close approximation?
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2008, 04:45:18 pm »

That's the exact Riley. All the sims in there are extracted from the game. She's wearing different clothes and makeup because I extracted her at the end of the story, but the face is exactly the same. There is also a text file in there showing the stats for all the sims, their personalities, etc, as they were in Life Stories.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: