Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 01:04:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Miscarriage  (Read 11263 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
JadeInsane

View Profile
« on: November 17, 2008, 02:58:26 pm »

I've been in a kind of sims funk since Jase lost all his work on the near complete Inteen mod and haven't really wanted to play at all. But it wasn't really teens being pregnant that made me use the mod it was more so for the little things. I know miscarriage could be a controversial topic and if it's out of your comfort zone to create a mod that does such a thing I understand. But personally it adds not only a bit more realism to the game but a new level of difficulty since you have to keep the pregnant sim happy and comfortable.

What I'd like in a mod like this is a chance of miscarriage for pregnant sims up to the 2nd trimester based on low energy and hunger as well as their aspiration (if its in the red) when any or all are low for an extended period of time if possible. Maybe warning cramps as the inteen had, but I don't know how much coding went into that since I'm not modding savvy. Memories for had a miscarriage are also nice but not necessary. Smiley

I'm running all expansions up to AL and a myriad of mods that may or may not conflict with a mod like this. But if you're willing to make it, I'll be willing to check compatibility with the mods I do use and just test the mod in general.

If you're unwilling to do this for personal reasons that's fine too I can direct my request elsewhere, I just picked you due to reading somewhere that your pregnant sims rub belly mod also has the pregnancy animation in it or something, and that's the animation that jase used in his mod and it works perfectly.

Hope I Covered everything. Thanks for all your time and effort into modding this game, wouldn't be the same without you!
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2008, 03:10:13 pm »

Yeah, the Rub Belly mod has the Labor Pain.../ option to imitate a Sim going through labor or miscarriage.

Also reminds me of Smonaff's Period hack that does similar things too, but of course, no miscarriage was actually carried out.

I don't know how this can be accomplished without looking at the code involved with the miscarriage part of Inteen. I personally don't have anything against this idea, but I don't have as good skills as Jase did with Inteen. Nor do I want to update Inteen for that matter either. Way too complicated for someone as simple as me. Cheesy

Well, anyways, if Mr Squinge thinks this can or can't be done separately from Inteen, has to be a different mod not based on Inteen, he will let us know. And this does sound like a lot of code work to include animations, memories and actual miscarriages.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2008, 03:22:12 pm »

I would have to look at Inteen to see if there is anyway I can do this. I think it will require a lot of work. I may check into it when I get a chance. I will let you know either way.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
JadeInsane

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2008, 04:25:49 pm »

Quote from: Chaavik;1459533
Nor do I want to update Inteen for that matter either. Way too complicated for someone as simple as me. Cheesy

Oh god, I wouldn't even ask anyone to do this. After all Jase has been through to update it and then to lose it all. I fully understand the undertaking of such things even if I've never grasped coding at all. In terms of Inteen, it sucks that it won't be updated now but it was a good thing while it lasted.

Quote from: Squinge;1459545
I would have to look at Inteen to see if there is anyway I can do this. I think it will require a lot of work. I may check into it when I get a chance. I will let you know either way.

I hope it's not too much work, but thanks for looking into it anyway! Even if the mod is more simplified I would be happy with that too.
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2008, 12:03:00 am »

*runs off to spread the false news that the Dork will be updating InTeen of AL* Tongue

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2008, 12:26:13 am »

Bad Jenna bad!! LoL

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2008, 12:34:52 am »

*laughs all evil-like*

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2008, 09:21:51 am »

lmao you better not Tongue

Ceyllynn

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2008, 09:53:29 pm »

pretty, pretty please with rainbow coloured spun sugar and tooth destroying assorted candies on top?
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2008, 10:11:01 pm »

Umm.. Did you mean update the entire package of mods called Inteen or just the miscarriage part? Because if you wanted the entire package updated, then you're s--- out of luck because this is a very complicated package to update.

Please do read the policy before you ask. If you meant only the miscarriage part of Inteen, then that's probably okay to ask about.

Dancing Squirrels
liverbird

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2008, 10:52:58 am »

Just the miscarriage part would be great

Signature images may not be larger than 250 x 50. Keep them restricted to this size or smaller.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2008, 10:00:01 pm »

If you want the entire Inteen Chaavik can do it Tongue

Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2008, 11:46:50 pm »

No, you're gonna do it. I command you to. *cracks her whip*

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2008, 11:54:56 pm »

Yes :worship:Mastah:worship: At once.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2008, 12:28:55 am by Comicalmuse » Logged

AlbinoBambi

A.k.a. Ilse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2008, 01:30:41 pm »

Lol, you guys crack me up!

This would be great though. We'll just request all these small InTeen parts, until we basically have InTeen updated for Al but in little pieces. Wink
No really though, I don't miss the hack half as much as I thought I would, but at least having the option to have miscarriages again, would kick ass. Cheesy

Why can't life be like The Sims, where you can control someone with just one click?

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: