Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 04:46:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Miscarriage  (Read 11854 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2008, 12:34:09 pm »

Ancient Highway had been benevolent in coming up with a version of Inteen (albeit teen pregnancy) to allow YAs to marry and have families while they attend college. BUT he did not include the majority of flavor packs. The series are limited to what they can allow in the game, but from what I understood, the University Families series is working.

I don't know if the miscarriage aspect is included. You can visit Ancient Castaways to ask about that aspect for the series. He may or may not consider adding anything else to enhance almost as realistic as possible an experience for players to have sending their Sims to college.

In the meantime, this idea is a good one to explore and will be on hold until we find out what else the University Families series can offer. The work is not a definite replacement for Inteen prior to Apartment Life.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
JadeInsane

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2008, 10:54:12 am »

Quote from: Chaavik;1466928
Ancient Highway had been benevolent in coming up with a version of Inteen (albeit teen pregnancy) to allow YAs to marry and have families while they attend college. BUT he did not include the majority of flavor packs. The series are limited to what they can allow in the game, but from what I understood, the University Families series is working.

I don't know if the miscarriage aspect is included. You can visit Ancient Castaways to ask about that aspect for the series. He may or may not consider adding anything else to enhance almost as realistic as possible an experience for players to have sending their Sims to college.

In the meantime, this idea is a good one to explore and will be on hold until we find out what else the University Families series can offer. The work is not a definite replacement for Inteen prior to Apartment Life.

Definitely looks like a worth addition to the game but sadly there doesn't appear to be any mention of miscarriage. Maybe he would add it on request though since he already seems to have a grasp on some of the features from Inteen. Thanks for the heads up!
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 15, 2008, 03:44:31 pm »

The Beta version of Inteen is now available at Simbology.com with the updated flavor packs being released soon for further testing. This includes the miscarriage aspect you were talking about.

Please help out by testing Inteen and its flavor packs so that we may enjoy playing Sims 2 without many bugs.

Thread is now closed, and the link to the Beta Inteen is provided.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 01:05:00 am by Jenna » Logged

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: