Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 11:06:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Special Island Request....again!  (Read 2165 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
mickeym_69

View Profile
« on: November 18, 2008, 01:18:07 pm »

I was wanting to know if anyone takes SC4 terrian request? Just in case there is someone.... what I am looking for is a small custom island that actually has 2 seperate levels. The lower level flat with a small lake. And the upper level with a small body of water also. That way, when I put the waterfall in, it looks like it's comming out of the water from above instead of just spitting out of the side of the hill. Then I would like the waterfall to land in the lake down below. If someone thinks this can be done, and it might be something that you wouldn't mind trying. Let me know! Thanks in advance!!!! Sincerely, mickeym_69   :worship:
« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 07:03:45 pm by mickeym_69 » Logged
Hydromancerx

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2008, 06:41:27 am »

As far as i know you can't have water on high terrain in Sim City 4 or Sims 2 neighborhood terrain. The water level is fixed. Thus no water on higher terrain in the neighborhood. That doesn't mean you cannot just make a lot with a lake on it in high altitude. As for the water fall that's a little harder....
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: