Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 09:08:23 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: No More Social Group Walkbys - AL  (Read 19576 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Ariadna

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2008, 03:11:17 pm »

Thank you! GREAT mod!!!. since AL i only had social townies walking by (always new), now my own sims are walking by and visiting my sims. yeah!!
aelflaed

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2009, 05:53:32 pm »

Do I need this if I use a custom hood and clean templates? There shouldn't be any social townies unless I have an apartment in the hood, right?

They can't take over if they haven't been spawned. Hopefully.
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2009, 08:51:05 pm »

I am not sure about Social Townies as they are a completely different set of Townies that overwhelmed the 'hood and its subhoods. You can test without the mod to see if  your clean templates worked by looking for any Social Townie walking by. If they do, then the clean templates need to be updated to completely clean out ALL townies (base, downtown, social and so forth). I think also there is a hidden E002 'hood from where the Social Townies probably came from. If that is not cleaned out, then you probably will have them regardless.

I use this mod with pretty good results although I don't have clean templates updated for Mansion&Garden.

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
aelflaed

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2009, 10:15:14 pm »

I've got a clean E002 hood, and am experimenting in Belladonna Cove before trying my own hood again. I think I should be okay - BC can be full of social townies if it likes, I'll delete it when I've got the hang of AL.

I could install a fresh custom hood and see if any social groups are spawned, that should be a proper test. Thanks for your reply.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: