Insimenator.org
April 26, 2024, 02:42:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: No aging, No Alien Abductions...  (Read 1509 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
LadyCrimsonSkye

View Profile
« on: October 17, 2010, 10:06:18 pm »

I'm not new to the Sims2, been playing for several years now, but have a real hard time tracking down glitch fixes, and just generally searching for something specific.

My problem is, none of my sims will age naturally.  This isn't much of a problem, until a new baby is born, then I have to fight for a while with each one, just to get them to toddler status.

Add to that, the fact that I can not get my sims abducted by aliens, by means of the debug, and I am one confused person.

I have every EP and stuff pack.  Any help is appreciated...
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2010, 10:29:04 pm »

The debug option to be abducted was turned off with Free Time, when they introduced the Contact Aliens option for Knowledge sims. I believe  Debug Abduct Fix is supposed to correct this.

As for your aging issue, does it also happen when you take out all custom content? Sounds like something is interfering with it, so either you have turned off aging or you have a hack causing it to break.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: