Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 03:42:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Reputation Mod/Tweak?  (Read 4085 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Sorrowful Mouse

View Profile
« on: October 16, 2008, 05:12:44 pm »

I am not entirely sure that this has not already been requested; I did a couple of searches and explored the Request threads, or at least, their titles, and I didn’t find anything. However, if this has been requested, feel free to delete, smash, incinerate, and terminate this thread in anyway possible. You have my sincere apologies.

My request is for Apartment Life, where a new annoying thing called “Reputation” is added to the game play. I do not like how Reputation is restricted to, and earned from, Townies. I would like it to be gained from all Sims, aka, Playables. Connections to playable Sims should count for something, right? Apparently EAxis didn’t think so.

If it is possible to do this mod, groovy. If you have no interest in this request, please be kind enough to let me know. At least I can say that I asked.

Thank you for reading,
~Sorrowful Mouse
« Last Edit: November 15, 2008, 03:46:12 pm by Sorrowful Mouse » Logged

What is sought, is most often found, if it is truly sought. ::smilieiforgetwhi::
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2008, 07:46:32 pm »

This mod is in testing.

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Sorrowful Mouse

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2008, 02:53:54 pm »

Thank you for looking into it, Squinge! :happy8:

What is sought, is most often found, if it is truly sought. ::smilieiforgetwhi::
loopsydoo

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2008, 09:05:08 am »

I'm a bit confused here.  I requested that the reputation stay static as my playables were becoming socialites simply by being social with their siblings (no interaction with townies was performed at this time) at same com lot....

Thus my confusion as to why a request for the playable to playable rep thing.

I actually hate the new rep thing and so want it to be static, it causes sims to flirt with each other simply because it is high.  The lightning bolt strike through and puking does nothing to stop this persistant flirting.
Sorrowful Mouse

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2008, 08:15:25 pm »

Quote from: loopsydoo;1432404
I'm a bit confused here.  I requested that the reputation stay static as my playables were becoming socialites simply by being social with their siblings (no interaction with townies was performed at this time) at same com lot....

Thus my confusion as to why a request for the playable to playable rep thing.

I actually hate the new rep thing and so want it to be static, it causes sims to flirt with each other simply because it is high.  The lightning bolt strike through and puking does nothing to stop this persistant flirting.

Perhaps it's just my game, but I have only been able to amass one reputation point, period. It's like reputation has a 1% chance of occurring in my game.
I've cleaned out all of my hacks, and Nada. Sometimes I receive a reputation chance card, and five Sim days later? Nothing! That darn thing never seems to move. :smt120 Maybe it's because my Sims enjoy talking about the paranormal so much. :angel:

How is the testing going, Squinge? :dontknow: :lurk:
« Last Edit: November 11, 2008, 01:27:32 am by Sorrowful Mouse » Logged

Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2008, 05:35:36 pm »

Reputation Gain/Loss On All Lots

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: