Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 06:25:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Walk To Problem  (Read 1763 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Carida

View Profile
« on: November 18, 2008, 09:46:56 pm »

Hallo there,

Now I know I saw this problem somewhere, but I've looked and I've looked and I can't find the thread on it. And since I now have a headache, I figured I'd post about it.

Basically whenever I use the "walk to" or "fly to" command, when I get to the lot, my game goes right into build mode and cannot, and won't go into live mode. And I have no idea what's causing the problem. And I've had it since BV. I just ignored it and used cars, but I actually -want- to fly to places.

And I'm sorry if this is posted somewhere. I've looked and looked and I just can't seem to find it and I feel stupid for not being able to.

Does anyone know what the problem my be? And yes, every ep I have ( I have them all) are patched. And I've cut down considerably on my hacks lately.

Though I can give a list if necessary, I've gotten very organized lately too Smiley

Thank you to anyone who can help me with this. Smiley

-C
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2008, 01:59:49 am »

Have you tried running the game without your downloads folder to see if that eliminates the problem? If so, then you've got something in there corrupting or conflicting.

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Carida

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2008, 07:51:54 am »

Hallo there,

Thank you for answering Caffeinatedjoy. Welp after some testing, I've found that the problem of course, as I should have figured, is centered in my hacks. Since its much too early in the morning to do the pull out, start up, check, go back, put in more game. I'll do it later. Smiley

When I do I will let you all know what hack it is that's doing it. Just in case anyone else is having the same sort of problem I am. Smiley

Thank you again!

-C
Carida

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2008, 01:13:56 pm »

It was Crammyboy's Community lot time Hack. Just for anyone who happens to have it.

And thank you again Caffeniatedjoy for giving me the idea that should have come to my silly head. Smiley

-C
caffeinated.joy
Queen of Caffeine
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2008, 04:23:21 pm »

I'm glad you were able to find the culprit and get it fixed. Smiley

Everybody should believe something.
I believe I'll have more coffee.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: