Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 09:27:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Squinge need your help for those who can't use insim  (Read 5481 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Pussynip

View Profile
« on: November 18, 2008, 10:47:42 pm »

Squinge you are the best at no autonomous.  Rebekah says it can't be done because it is already no autonomous.  And, I found a vidoe on Youtube which resembles the nature of my problem.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiPY_vuFpQw

and because it is autonomous I can't control the sim which comes from this mod.

http://nene.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=30682

Rebekah took a look at it and says there is autonomous commands in there.  And, even without mod I have autonomous watch clouds and stargaze.  And, i do not have any mods which have that autonomous.  I need a no autonomous watch clouds and stargaze.  

So that mod can work.  And, I do have 30 files which conflict with insim and another 70 which conflict with inteen and are needed.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 03:05:15 am by Comicalmuse » Logged
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2008, 10:58:58 pm »

Can you please state your latest EP?

Updated Info:

Wow.. Umm, what can I say?

The video doesn't show autonomous behavior clearly because all I saw was a bunch of Sims crammed into a small spot on the front yard, a lot of smoke and I think quite a bit of satellites crashing all over the place.

I really can't say if the behavior shown in the video is autonomous behavior of Sims laying down to watch the clouds or stargaze.

As for the mod you linked to, there is nothing we can do to fix the problem caused by the mod you installed.

You mentioned conflicts. I suggest removing each mod that showed up as a conflict until you find the one that caused autonomous behavior in Sims watching the clouds or stargazing on their own.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 11:14:06 pm by Chaavik » Logged

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Don't PM me with demands/requests. Make them here.
Come play Aetolia with us!
Pussynip

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2008, 12:28:05 am »

Chaavik I have all SIMS EPs Everyone.  I have over 500 with descriptions NONE have autonomous cloud watch and stargazing.  Which is why I need a non-autonomous cloud watch and stargazing.  All my conflicts are with anything which deal with insiminator and inteen.  Meaning I can't use the satellite hack which is insiminator and have to deal with outside sources outside inteen and insim.  

Squinge just forgot one no autonomous mod and that is the watch cloud and stargazing.  And, talking with EA I am one of the few games which has an autonomous stargaze and cloud watch.  Meaning some games have that autonomous instant kill.

I need to make a You Tube account becaus emine was on a vacation lot when satellites started falling.  That was the closest video I could find to my problem.  Because I have so many no autonomous I would be stargazing and watching clouds even without my download folder with over 500 mods in it.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2008, 12:31:48 am by Pussynip » Logged
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2008, 01:05:25 am »

So, let me get this correct. Your latest EP is Apartment Life, and you use Inteen?

"Humor.. It is a difficult concept.. It is not logical.." - Lt. Saavik, Star Trek: Wrath of Khan
Dancing Squirrels
Pussynip

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2008, 09:26:11 am »

Apartment lif is latest and I cannot use inteen or insim.  Because I have mods which will conflict with both.  

I looked at all my countless mods with SIM PE and there is nothing dealing with autonomous watch cloud an stargaze.  I can read coding but I cannot write coding.  I do not even know where to start on how to build a no autonomous stargaze and watch clouds.    I can speak and read Arabic I just can't write it.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2008, 05:44:45 pm »

There is a new stargaze that came with AL which sims can do autonomously & btw it's Squinge not Sqyunge Tongue

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Chaavik
Got Blood?
Super Mod

Criminal Mastermind

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2008, 06:23:39 pm »

My Sims weren't running outside naked or in their underwear to autonomously watch the clouds or stargaze. Tongue

J/K

Anyways, one of us will look into this and see what we can do to prevent poor, naked and temporarily stupid Sims from going outside to lay down in the grass and look up at the sky on their own when they could either be asleep in their comfty beds or eating a hearty meal or pestering the players with some other odd things to do. Cheesy

Anyways, in order for us to test this:

What did you do to trigger this autonomous behavior? Was their Fun need in the red or what?

Dancing Squirrels
Jenna
Queen of Spamming
Admin

Who farted?

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2008, 03:04:11 am »

*sneaks in, edits title, and sneaks away again* Tongue

Quote from: Engram
Jenna and I make cute babbiez! LOL
Quote from: Isadora
Great, another night of chicken chair typing.
Pussynip

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2008, 01:25:32 pm »

Squinge I sometimes do lots of typoes.  But, if I knew how to do no autonomous and edit with SIM PE I would do it myself.  But, I can only script with 2da which I am fluent with.  I can read bits and pieces of SIM PE but, I can't program nor do anything with it.  It is so confusing.

And, it seems if you have every no autonomous mod in your download folder it definatly triggers the effect.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: