Insimenator.org
April 18, 2024, 07:51:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Villa Elinor  (Read 10437 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
zilzos

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2009, 02:36:46 pm »

This is one of my favourite houses ever

only thing I wanted to ask was about the kitchen, its really beautiful but have been trying to use it in my other lots but most times the cooker wont work (my sims prepare food as normal then place pot/pan on the cooker then they just seem to 'jump' away and can never get the food), I have positioned it same as in this lot but cant understand why it only works in some lots and not others ?

any ideas guys ?    huh
dkk

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2009, 04:40:25 am »

This is one of my favourite houses ever

only thing I wanted to ask was about the kitchen, its really beautiful but have been trying to use it in my other lots but most times the cooker wont work (my sims prepare food as normal then place pot/pan on the cooker then they just seem to 'jump' away and can never get the food), I have positioned it same as in this lot but cant understand why it only works in some lots and not others ?

any ideas guys ?    huh

I have no idea Huh?
But i have one request to you. I  send you a personal message with my e -mail or my skype name,  because i upload my files to filefront but they were so "good" to delete all my uploaded files. So i lost Villa Elinor forever, and i would like to send my Villa Elinor rar.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: