Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 06:08:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wolf ?  (Read 3618 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Fibsy

View Profile
« on: November 18, 2008, 08:10:30 am »

Hi Everybody ! Since i have Apartment -my new Sims want to see a Wolf.
Can anyone help me-to make the Sims happy and earn money for their wish.
I have no idea how can i do it.:smt120
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2008, 09:24:02 pm »

You need to have Pets installed for your sims to see a wolf. There are two types, a normal wolf and the Leader Of The Pack. The LOTP is easy to spot - it has glowing eyes. For your sim to fulfill that want, a wolf has to walk onto their lot (they usually come at night) and your sim has to "see" it. It's kind of like sims trying to see a ghost - sometimes they go to a graveyard and the ghosts come out but the sim seems oblivious to them. It's easiest fulfilled by having the sim greet the wolf when it comes onto the lot.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
TheLibrarySim

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2008, 11:44:20 pm »

I've never built an apartment, so I'm wondering if you can do some landscaping? If you have some trees on your lot you have a better chance of having a wolf drop by. You could always leave a pet dish full of food out too (of course, you'll attract all the dogs and cats in the neighborhood as well).
Be careful what you wish for. When you start to get friendly with the wolves, they'll come into your house and eat your furniture!  Seriously, I've had the LOTP tear up sofas and beds.
Fibsy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2008, 03:25:42 am »

Thanks for your help.But i wanted to say :Since I have the addon Apartment Live-my ims want to see a Wolf.Normaly Houses,Ihave also never build a Apartment.Sorry to you
my Englsh is not verry god so i make more errors as i want.Thanks again and have a god Day!!!
Fibsy

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2008, 03:30:47 am »

Thank you Angram and TheLibrarySim!!! Now I think my Sims can see a Wolf and me too!
Happy Simming and  good luck
TheLibrarySim

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2008, 12:29:39 am »

Hey Fibsy, your English is just fine! Now, once you see the wolf (if it's the Leader of the Pack), you can be nice to it, pet it, feed it treats, play with it, let it eat your chairs, and if it likes you well enough, it can turn your Sim into a Werewolf (if you have Pets). Let us know how it works out!
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2008, 12:39:28 am »

My Summon Wolf Leader mod may help Smiley

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: