Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 02:37:28 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where did she go?!?!  (Read 2067 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
dlockett61

View Profile
« on: November 20, 2008, 01:04:17 am »

I made a sim for my game, got her all settled in and everything and then I shut down the game for the night. When I went back in a few days later, she was gone! nowhere to be found. So.... I make another girl and move her into that same house, it's been a few weeks and she's fine. The first sim that I moved in, her picture is still up, I can still ask her to do things but the command disappears. I can still look at her needs but they are all turning bright red. I noticed that when the walkby sims get near her mailbox, they stop, speak and wave, when I hover over that area, I can see her plumbob and its turning red too.  I can't kill her off, I tried that, I would like to have  her back if I can, is there something I can do for that to happen?  I have uni and nightlife if that helps.
Charley

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2008, 03:39:50 pm »

i would do boolprop testincheatsenabled true and force an error and reset her. See if that works!

Char
xxx

Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2008, 03:50:59 pm »

You might have to move that family out, then back into the household if that doesn't work.  Wink

lilys
Color lover.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2008, 05:37:27 am »

moveobjects (on/off) moves objects and deletes you couldnt before .

In the cheat tab,type moveobjects_on and delete her.
If you don't want to delete her but restore her, use Eric's great insimenator.Click on your sim and spawn,chose the summoner tab if i remember right and click restore family.This brings back all family members.

Hope this help.

I'm lilys
amc462000
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2008, 07:22:03 am »

since you can't make your invisible sim actually do any actions, have your visible sim use the insimenator spawn feature, choose the Deleter. Choose to delete your invisible sim, then save and exit to neighborhood and reenter lot. she will hopefully be there visible.

otherwise, you can try from neighborhood view, moving out the household from that house and into another house in case the present house is corrupted. if both girls show up, try moving them back into the first house. if you can load that house and see them, then all will probably  be ok. if you cannot now load that house and play it, then there is something wrong with that lot. you will have to move them back out again and into another safe lot.
dlockett61

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2008, 10:49:35 pm »

Well, I tried all of your suggestions and she is just not there so now I need to figure out a way to get rid of her altogether and remake her. Thanks for all of your suggestions though.
amc462000
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2008, 07:46:14 am »

Drastic measures eh?  Well, you can try Squinge's death painting. The sim you can see can kill the one you can't see if it is possible. Find it here: http://www.insimenator.org/showthread.php?t=10964
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: