Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 03:21:20 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rano Kau  (Read 6738 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
tat2ddevilboy

View Profile
« on: November 21, 2008, 12:17:24 am »

Hi, all, this is my first ever neighborhood that I uploaded to MTS2 awhile back.  It was pretty popular there so I thought I would also share it with all of you guys here.  Hope you like it.  Its just a small neighborhood set inside an extinct, partially collapsed volcanic island.  Smiley

Please do not re-upload any of my creations to any other sites, especially pay ones.  Free sites are okay, as long as you give proper credit and link back to the individual thread.

BTW and FYI, when I made this 'hood, and photo, I had not yet learned that when you import a 'hood from SimCity4 into TheSims2, the layout gets reversed, like a mirror image, so the layout of this hood is actually backwards from what the photo shows.  Just wanted to put this in so there are no unpleasant surprises for any of you who download it.

* Rano Kau.PNG (126.93 KB, 257x216 - viewed 1180 times.)
* Rano Kau.rar (600.41 KB - downloaded 357 times.)
« Last Edit: December 17, 2008, 01:18:34 pm by tat2ddevilboy » Logged

My stuff is okay to upload to any free site, as long as you give proper credit and link back to the page where you downloaded it.  Never, ever upload anything of mine to pay sites, or to The Exchange.  Thank you.
tat2ddevilboy

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2008, 11:56:53 pm »

UPDATE - I am considering using this 'hood to create a custom town, with all new custom houses, community lots, etc, created by me specifically for this "town".  I would like to hear if there is an interest in such a thing before I spend a lot of time on it.

My stuff is okay to upload to any free site, as long as you give proper credit and link back to the page where you downloaded it.  Never, ever upload anything of mine to pay sites, or to The Exchange.  Thank you.
redsaxgirl

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2008, 09:32:53 am »

Definitely. I would love to see what you can come up with. :-P
Ivana96

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2008, 01:45:05 pm »

Good work!
tat2ddevilboy

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2008, 08:56:22 pm »

Redsaxgirl, thanks for your vote of confidence, and Ivana, Im glad you like my work.  Keep your eyes open for more.  Smiley

moxiegraphix

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2008, 02:55:08 am »

UPDATE - I am considering using this 'hood to create a custom town, with all new custom houses, community lots, etc, created by me specifically for this "town".  I would like to hear if there is an interest in such a thing before I spend a lot of time on it.

A little late in responding but I would love to see something like that.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: