Insimenator.org
April 16, 2024, 11:43:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone looking for a challenge? 2157 Green Street  (Read 4396 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
ghostwrytr

View Profile
« on: November 21, 2008, 01:55:35 am »

This is 2157 Green Street in San Francisco's Pacific Heights.  I stumbled across this when I was looking at lofts and fell in love. I will never be able to afford to live in this beautiful home but I am hoping someone will make it so that my sims can.  

you can watch a thing on youtube at this addy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfcQzvjzo8I   It's a nice little virtual tour.

here are the floor plans

I have all the expansion and stuff packs including mansion and garden as well as the illusive Christmas party pack.  LOL...my former roomie is threatening to buy me the Hills sims game or something like that....no thanks!!  hehe....So...if someone would be lovely enough to do it.  I suck at these things.

Admin note: Attached images removed.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 08:10:48 pm by caffeinated.joy » Logged
summer_wine

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2008, 04:25:28 am »

This is very pretty! I have tried my hand at building and I'm really enjoying it. Is this an apartment or just one house? The floorplans are a too smal, I was wondering if you have bigger versions of them?

Thanks! I wanna try my hand at his.

ETA

6 floors is a little too much in terms of playability. Do you want it 6 floors?

The Price of Redemption ~My Sim Story! Check it out!
Auronette

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2008, 05:53:43 pm »

Here's the main site:

2157 Green Street

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, I'd love to share what I've done at other sites. Please don't take it for granted, if you would like to upload my items to other sites, ask me. It may take a little while to get back to you, but you've got a 99.999% chance I'll do i
ghostwrytr

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2008, 06:36:18 pm »

Doesn't have to be 6.  If you can just keep the essence of the house architecturally  I would be over the moon.  For example instead of it being a 4 car garage you could eliminate the floor with the three bedrooms and just put a guest suite in a room behind the garage.   Hey now it's down to 5...lol. I am begging for this so I am not going to be picky. The two things I most want to see are the roof and the entertainment floor.  What ever you manage I will love.  I leave it to your discretion.
summer_wine

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2008, 06:36:10 am »

Thanks for the site link Auronette.

I will definitely try this. I can't promise how soon I can get it done though. Good luck to us both LOL

The Price of Redemption ~My Sim Story! Check it out!
i.nfectious

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2009, 11:03:37 am »

wow! that house is stunning, i'm going to go in-game and try to build it now Cheesy

wish me luck as I don't think it's going to be easy

EDIT:

I've had to remodel it as maxis only allows 4 levels & i've not followed the interior plan at all.

But, here's what I have so far....

« Last Edit: February 19, 2009, 08:42:52 pm by i.nfectious » Logged

I'm learning the rules... so I know how to break them :rulez:
Ponybox
just call me Inky...
ghostwrytr

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2009, 07:50:58 pm »

Beautiful!!!  Great work!  Will you be posting it?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: