Insimenator.org
April 20, 2024, 01:37:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mime  (Read 2004 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
djtataa

View Profile
« on: November 21, 2008, 09:44:02 am »

I'm not sure if this goes here but I've been seeing a lot of sim movies have this mime interaction. Is there like a hack to make your sims do the mime or is it like a natural thing? I've been looking all over for this mime thing.
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2008, 04:50:18 pm »

Im not quite sure what you mean by "mime". Could you provide a link of what your talking about or more of a description?

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
djtataa

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2008, 05:09:43 pm »

Quote from: DecoraChroi;1463250
Im not quite sure what you mean by "mime". Could you provide a link of what your talking about or more of a description?

Glass box impressions. Sorry if I wasn't too clear.
here's a link from a youtube video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HpXbatDvpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqAmBOXDF0g

The dancers do it
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2008, 05:17:30 pm »

They're dancing just dancing by using hacks. You can have them dance by clicking on the radio, freestyle (rap) or use hacks. Might I recommend Squinge's Hula Hack and Aikea's Animation Painting to name a few. For the dancers dancing at the same time may have be DJSims or Shanklin's hacks, Im unsure.

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
djtataa

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2008, 05:26:06 pm »

Quote from: DecoraChroi;1463286
They're dancing just dancing by using hacks. You can have them dance by clicking on the radio, freestyle (rap) or use hacks. Might I recommend Squinge's Hula Hack and Aikea's Animation Painting to name a few. For the dancers dancing at the same time may have be DJSims or Shanklin's hacks, Im unsure.

Thanks! I have an dancing hack it's just I never seen them do the glass box mime impression. Well I've never saw an interaction like that! Thank you very much though I appreciate it.:worship:
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: