Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 04:06:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Did this ever happen to your female sims?  (Read 2697 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
kikay

View Profile
« on: November 20, 2008, 08:14:58 pm »

I was playing a couple and I wanted them to be finally married, I set up a party and had a wedding arch.  I said "get married" but their visitors took  too long to be seated so I canceled the "get married" just to have the guests be seated first.  Well my female sim cried?!  She bawled like a baby and I was shocked.  it never happened to my other sims before.
I have FT, nightlife, and seasons installed.
here's a pic, but I don't know if it's the one where she cried because I didn't think of taking a snapshot of it, I was too busy laughing.  But they still got married anyway.:happy8:

Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2008, 10:06:49 pm »

Was she a romance sim?  Romance sims don't like to be tied down, and they're the main ones that kick up a fuss when it comes to getting married... even when it doesn't happen.  :lol:
« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 10:22:20 am by Tenshii~Akari » Logged

MaryH

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2008, 06:51:07 am »

I've had romance sims get a negative reaction from just getting engaged! They are seriously relationship-challenged, I swear!

kikay

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2008, 05:02:03 pm »

Ugh I've been wanting to reply here Insim going wonky and all sorry bbs.♥
She is not a romance sim, her aspiration is knowledge and I got the impression she was sobbing because I "cancelled" her wedding lol.
I never played a romance sim after a couple of having them, woohoo with nth different sims is just to hectic lol.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: