Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 03:46:58 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: The I Confess Unholy Confessions Thread Rofl.  (Read 11029 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Feisty32
« on: November 21, 2008, 10:59:50 pm »

ok i've been wanting to start a thread like this for awhile  so just post your  unholy confessions here things you do to your sims.:evil4: :angel5::twisted:

ok so i'll start off

1.i've killed off several of my sims families
2.i like to torture my sims
3.i laugh at sims when they lose a fight
4.99.9% of the fights between my sims have been instagated by me
5.i love it when i can get my sims to pet stinky skunk only for my sims to not want to get within 300 feet of the skunked sim.
6.i love making my sims life a living nightmare and a living hell
7.i do have favorite sims that i favor over my other sims and i'm not ashamed of it.

so post yours :muahaha:
heartless

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2008, 04:36:23 am »

1. I made a house full of celebrity sims I hated and picked them off one by one. Jeffree Starr burned to death rather quickly. Kiki Kannibal was the first to go. :lol:
2. I psychologically torture my sims by tearing their families apart, marrying romance sims to family sims, letting them have a few kids, than letting havoc break out when the romance sim has an affair... Then has a different affair with somebody else after having children with the first mistress/mister (is that what you call a male mistress?)
3. I seldom even let them work... So hardly anyone has any aspiration points, much less permaplatinum status.
4. I made a self-sim of my ex and made him be my own self-sim's butler. And he'd cry all the time because I wouldn't let any of his desires be met.

I'm horrible, I know. But a lot of my sims are very well taken care of as well. I just like seeing virtual drama and Grim come around once in a while...
Synerje

Crazy Cat Lady

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2008, 08:43:17 am »

Wow you guys truly are evil haha Cheesy
Heartless, i got a great idea from you just now, killing off celeb sims i hate Cheesy
But i'm gonna go kill off that darn Don Lothario now and replace him with a much cuter romance sim Cheesy
Feisty32
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2008, 11:48:36 am »

that is a brilliant idea killing off celebrity sims ya hate.

i love it when sims die from a falling satellite that plummets like a lead brick and i laugh.:evil4::laugh::muahaha:
heartless

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2008, 11:25:11 pm »

But i'm gonna go kill off that darn Don Lothario now and replace him with a much cuter romance sim

I should do that too. Don Lothario doesn't really look like a casanova to me... He looks more like, I don't know, a house painter lol. :-P
Feisty32
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2008, 11:17:54 am »

yesterday i killed off a family of 8 vampires while it was still day light i did'nt even buid them a house and they became barbacue hahahaha.:twisted::evil4::muahaha:
heartless

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2008, 04:00:44 pm »

yesterday i killed off a family of 8 vampires while it was still day light i did'nt even buid them a house and they became barbacue hahahaha.

That's creative! Lol. :lol:
Music_Is_Life

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2008, 04:04:14 pm »

1. I love to make romance sims go around town and cause havoc with everyone's lives.
2. I have a bad habit of killing off ugly townies.
3. While in a college household I've killed off a lot of sims in an attempt to get every color ghost possible.
4. I've made a sim have over seventeen children (it's quite the pain to get a house that large).
5. I play favorites with all of my sims - the ones I like get full aspiration meters while the ones I dislike get their aspiration meters into the negatives.

Cheesy
Feisty32
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2008, 10:51:26 pm »

i like #2 Music_Is_Life.
jadesstar

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2008, 08:06:25 pm »

I love torturing certain Sims too. My recent target of torture is Angela Pleasant. I had Dustin knock her up when they were still teens, then dump her. After she had the babies, she went to college, then flunked out. Shortly after that, Daniel and Mary Sue died thereby leaving Angela with four babies to raise (two hers, two Daniel and Mary Sue's). When I last left her, she'd just given birth to another baby.

I usually kill off Don after her marries Cassandra and fathers a couple of kids. I love making Nina miserable too....at least for a while. I think she's happy right now....wow, I haven't played  her in so long, I just can't remember.
ToxicKitten

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2008, 10:17:25 pm »

sometimes, i like to make them faces their fears.  repeatedly

:smt115  i lick electrical outlets for fun
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2008, 10:44:10 pm »

In the past, I have admittedly murdered both the Llama and Cow Mascots, along with streakers and cheerleaders in UNI... using Shaklin's (lost) lightsaber mod for kicks.  

I also at one point used the InSIMenator to enable Buy/Build mode on a community lot just to build a "cage" for Mrs. Crumpled-Butt, and watched her suffer, as revenge for ruining an almost-perfect ~♥ S & K ♥~ date.  

I've even gone so far as to make random sims on a few lots, and used Sim Wardrobe's/Paladin's mods to make them kill each other off... then bring them back to life so they can do it all over again.

Not to forget purposefully making babies cry... for several days on end.

Yes folks, Tenshii has a very dark side.  :evil5:   (...though the babies thing has since gone kaput as of two years ago.  I guess that whole thing started because I was tired of them all looking the same.  :evil4:)

heartless

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2008, 02:52:10 am »

I also at one point used the InSIMenator to enable Buy/Build mode on a community lot just to build a "cage" for Mrs. Crumpled-Butt,

That's brilliant! What happened to her?
Feisty32
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2008, 03:09:39 am »

here's what i did

1.i killed bella goth just to watch her die :evil4:
2.got my sims busted for counterfeiting money:muahaha:
3.made it so that my sims hated each others guts and making them get into fights every 3,4,and 5 minutes.:evil4:
Tenshii~Akari
(~TA12~)
Super Mod

(~* Go Pink: Find the Cure *~)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2008, 07:47:11 am »

Quote from: heartless;1465631
That's brilliant! What happened to her?

She crashed my game upon her "death" and obliterated my game files if I remember correctly.  (good thing for backups...)  I didn't know about that deadly glitch until I saw it on the internet.  :lol:

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: