Insimenator.org
April 27, 2024, 08:38:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: The I Confess Unholy Confessions Thread Rofl.  (Read 11027 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Feisty32
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2008, 08:51:55 am »

:worship:
Quote from: Tenshii~Akari;1465537
In the past, I have admittedly murdered both the Llama and Cow Mascots, along with streakers and cheerleaders in UNI... using Shaklin's (lost) lightsaber mod for kicks.  

I also at one point used the InSIMenator to enable Buy/Build mode on a community lot just to build a "cage" for Mrs. Crumpled-Butt, and watched her suffer, as revenge for ruining an almost-perfect ~♥ S & K ♥~ date.  

I've even gone so far as to make random sims on a few lots, and used Sim Wardrobe's/Paladin's mods to make them kill each other off... then bring them back to life so they can do it all over again.

Not to forget purposefully making babies cry... for several days on end.

Yes folks, Tenshii has a very dark side.  :evil5:   (...though the babies thing has since gone kaput as of two years ago.  I guess that whole thing started because I was tired of them all looking the same.  :evil4:)

Dayum Tenshii Akari that is incredibly evil hahahaha ok now i really do gotta admit defeat your more eviler then i am *bows to tenshii*.:worship:
Madison-Simple-As-That

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2008, 08:54:22 am »

I usually kill off random, innocent, good looking sims. I don't know why. :-P

I just do.

I am Madi_Loves_Yew.
mhbuck21

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2008, 05:51:47 pm »

Erin Singles is my target right now. She's having a baby with every man she meets (and falls in love with). The count is up to 4 right now, and it includes her servo, Alvin. Most of the victims are townies, and one or two burglars (for some reason once sims stop being mad at them for breaking in, they become the best of friends).
Also Cassandra is going through a rough patch...that has lasted for a while now. She did marry Don and had two babies, but caught him with the maid, and threw him out. She then had two more babies with him, she kept inviting him over (for the kids, you know...) and now she has twins with Darren. Oh and Mortimer died being married to Dina, and I brought him back but Dina is already married to some townie and with 2 babies I think. So I moved Mortimer with Cassandra back into their old place. Mortimer is now playing the field.
Oh and Sharla Ottomas (lol) got pregnant out of high school so couldn't go to college. You should have seen her face, she was moping for days.... but now she has her little girl and a new baby. She married the father (one of the male maids, can't remember his name) and moved out.
Wow, sounds like a soap opera... Long winded I know..:happy8:
Mari
Feisty32
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2008, 05:01:30 am »

good lord your sim multiplys like rabbits lol.
AxelVal
Simmysim sim sim

Been away so long

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 08, 2008, 05:59:35 pm »

Wow, I guess I'm too nice to my sims, haha!
The meanest things I do are - make them breed like rabbits with the Risky WooHoo or forget to feed them/send them to bed/etc.
I did kill a lot of sims but then I found out it could destroy my game so....hehe.

My Sims don't need to know it's not 2008 anymore.
jerryking
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2008, 06:45:11 pm »

I must be a real wus, I can't stand it when a female sim crys with hurt feelings. I pamper my sims. Make them all beautiful and give them a nice home and lots of money. I never let them die nor do I torture them. You see, I really love my creations. Now the townies, down townies and NPCs, well.... they are fair game. I din't make them, EA/Mais did. Whenever they mess with MY Sims, I have them poked, shoved, slapped, beatup, tied up and whipped, and killed. No one messes with MY Simmies and gets away with it. And thanks to Squinge, old Mrs. Crumplebottom now gets her ass kicked on a regular basis.
Rheassi

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2008, 09:20:54 pm »

hmmm lets see...

1. Almost all the fights and romance break ups in my hoods are at my direction lol
2. Ive killed off more then a few Sims that annoyed me!
3. I had one Sim move in with another Sim she was in love with and then switched it and she woohoo and married the roommate instead. Was rather interesting seeing the outcome of that one!!
4. I can not stand whineing Sims and I normally make their lives worse for whineing about it!!
5. I currently have 1 household where the main Sims seems to enjoy Whohoo's and having babies with anyone who comes ti visit.. Needless to say she has quite a few enemies atm lol

Iam however nice to all my children Sims. They are well cared for and protected from their crazy parents! But when they grow up they are on their own!

Rheassi
Ifrito

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2008, 01:31:15 am »

Aside from my Prison Lots of doom...

I think the most wicked thing is that I breed my Sims like crazy. I love experimenting, testing the genetics system, just to see what I'll get from all different combinations of Sims. Even things that are taboo in real life. I have a mad scientist approach to it really.

And I go about it so much, that I am often shocked when I find a Sim house that does NOT have at least one Pregnant Sim in it. Even deeper still, I breed them so much that I have successfully nearly run out of space in Veronaville. The largest of the towns IMO.

And thats even after some creative removal of decorations to make more room. And yet my Sim's bin is still EXPLODINGLY full.

I got the Repo man back, it was a sly move. Acting like I was his friend, and then...BAM!, into the burning kitchen with him he went!. They never found his remains....*Evil Laughter*
creamcheesefrosting

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2008, 02:36:14 pm »

I wanted one of the Maxis houses for my CAS sim, but I didn't want to go through the hassle of moving them out, raising enough money to buy it with the CAS sim, etc. etc. So I just moved the CAS sim in, bought the basket of axes from Paladin, and put her to work. It all worked fine, until the littlest sim was still there. A boy.

He went for a swim in the winter and somehow the ladder got deleted...
Bejac

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2008, 09:29:51 am »

I made a pair of roomies with totally opposite personalities, used Insim to make them fall in love with the same female sim, moved her in, then turned free will back on. Oh, and I left Jealousy On.  Fun.  Oh, did I mention only one bedroom?
Feisty32
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2008, 11:20:14 am »

rofl nice one Bejac lol. cool

i get everyone in my sims to hate one another which is why there's always fights in their houses. tongue
Feisty32
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2009, 04:01:32 pm »

good lord soonsoon that's just plum evil lol. Evil
leigh825

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2009, 05:23:51 pm »

i usually create a couple in CAS give them loads of money and give them some kids (last time i did this the couple had 6 kids, a boy, jacob, followed by his sister, hayley, followed by the quads, demi,dylan,emily, and ethan. they live a pretty nice life until the oldest is a teen. then it gets mad. jacob fell in love with a girl across the street, samantha, got her pregnant, got married to her and had twin boys (whose names i forgot). i also killed off two of the quads(ethan and demi). the father brought home a coworker and let him have an affair, needless to say he was caught and his wife kicked him out. Evil
Feisty32
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2009, 05:48:45 pm »

woowee leigh825 that is hilairous hun. Evil Grin
kaoz666
J.M. Pescado Supporter

IN-FRAKKIN'-CREDIBLE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2009, 06:13:33 pm »

I wanted one of the Maxis houses for my CAS sim, but I didn't want to go through the hassle of moving them out, raising enough money to buy it with the CAS sim, etc. etc. So I just moved the CAS sim in, bought the basket of axes from Paladin, and put her to work. It all worked fine, until the littlest sim was still there. A boy.

He went for a swim in the winter and somehow the ladder got deleted...

The old delete-a-ladder trick. I swear that never does get old, lol. The sickest thing I've done on my game is essentially the birth of a sim I've mentioned in other threads, Aric Edenwalt...

Looks like your typical, run the mill teen, right? WRONG!!! Aric is the devil given flesh. He's what happens when you raise a sim's playfulness to full, and drop his niceness to DONUT. A sadistic little brat he is. He will prank, annoy, and generally make the lives of any sim he comes in contact miserable, even friends and family. Thankfully his family tolerates it, but the rest of Pleasantview? Not so much. And what's sicker, he enjoys it. His social bar is always high, but his STR and LTR with most sims are in the negative. His crowning achievement so far has been p****** off an entire lot in ONE trip. I drove him to one of my Bluewater dinners, left free will on and pretty much let him have at it. If they could've toss him out on your butt, they probably would have, lol. And to think, he's still got three more life stages to go. I can't wait to get him into college. Academie La' Tour will never be the same.  Evil

Other then that, the next evilest thing I do is have a sim beat the crap out of mascots and cheerleaders. To be fair I keep it gender specific. Guys shouldn't hit girls, but that doesn't stop me from sicking a female to whip a Cheerleader's butt.  Grin

Edited because of cussing!!
« Last Edit: February 18, 2009, 06:37:55 pm by Paden » Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: