Insimenator.org
March 28, 2024, 10:40:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: EP3 Required: In Testing Robots never break New Version Available(5/03/06)  (Read 22326 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2006, 08:04:18 pm »

Quote from: Nec
In other words, perhaps the inability to have them as selectable characters may cause them to return to default Maxis behavior by default - if that makes sense.
yes it does make sense you may be right about that, but then again we may never know the answer to this maxis mystery,lol:)

edit: btw have you had anytime to test the latest teen to ya mod? I was just wondering if the new aging fix was working:)

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Nec

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2006, 08:35:22 pm »

Quote from: Squinge
yes it does make sense you may be right about that, but then again we may never know the answer to this maxis mystery,lol:)

edit: btw have you had anytime to test the latest teen to ya mod? I was just wondering if the new aging fix was working:)

Ah, that I shall do next. I really like that one a lot. I was stuck on the bot thing all day, and ended up with some interesting households as a result. I may actually rename this test neighborhood to something legible. At the moment I just randomly hit keys and whatever comes out is the name lol. Same with half of the sims. It is usually something along the line of dfsanufhe  or nfde7284r4.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Admin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2006, 08:39:53 pm »

Quote from: Nec
I may actually rename this test neighborhood to something legible. At the moment I just randomly hit keys and whatever comes out is the name lol. Same with half of the sims. It is usually something along the line of dfsanufhe or nfde7284r4.
lol, I am still testing in pregnancy ville from when I was testing the birth gender preference; that neighborhood has about 100+ babies & all the families have the same exact house, their names are tester1 - tester20 Smiley

If you have a question about my mods post it here
Innocent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: May 09, 2006, 06:16:05 pm »

Thanks Hack Daddy I really need this lol!!

I ate a babeh.
I log in once a year and I don't remember putting THAT ^ as my signature.
Slide470

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2006, 04:31:05 am »

Thank you
Celestra

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2006, 08:17:32 pm »

I have tried this and it only seems to delay how soon they break down .

Plus for some reason after installing this mod all my water wigglers suddenly decided to leak all the time on all lots

Dont suppose there is a link but could you possibly make a mod to stop the water wigglers leaking

:wav: Ok so i cant design anything worthwhile .But i can sure as hell download custom content as fast as the next person:slap:
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: