Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 03:33:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Expansion Packs  (Read 2316 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Millian

View Profile
« on: November 22, 2008, 02:46:51 pm »

I saw another 'What are the better expansions packs' thread but it really didn't apply to me very well. What I really want is an expansion pack that really diversifies my sims experience. I'm having a hard time choosing between Pets, Seasons and OFB.
Pets: I love Pets, had the Sims 1 pets and looooved it. (I also had a billion sims 1 expansion packs... I want a Sims 2 Makin' Magic!)
Seasons: My cousins told me it was the greatest expansion pack ever. I'm also leaning towards this 'cause I can get it for 15 dollars off Amazon. But, then again, every expansion pack except AL is only 17 dollars there anyways...)
Open For Business: Having my own business sounds fun, but then again, the expansion pack could have totally failed.
So, I'd like your opinions on this. (I would get three, but can only afford one)
eefje00704

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2008, 02:53:54 pm »

Of those three, I actually preferred Seasons. I really like the weather and the fact that sims can grow their own vegetables.
heartless

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2008, 11:27:22 pm »

I loved the sims 1 pets as well. Smiley But the stray animals got really annoying after a while.
Get Seasons, I reccomend. The gardening part of the sims 1 pet expansion kit was one of my favorite features, and you'll get it with seasons.
I tried to install sims 2 pets myself, but the disc was defective. Sad
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: