Insimenator.org
April 19, 2024, 06:34:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Spirits Rising-IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT  (Read 13830 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
buddy_luv_blah

View Profile
« on: November 22, 2008, 04:03:49 pm »

People say you don't know heartbreak until you loose a child, but she was more than that to me. She was my life, my dreams, my beautiful baby girl, how could anyone have the heart to take that precious being away from me? Away from this earth and away fromt this life. How could they think i'd have the strength to make it through without her? But now, as the memories surface, the spirits arise...

Chapter 1

A dreaded beginning...

I stood at my bedside, groggy and hardly awake. I couldn't beleive that summer was over. It had been amazing, almost a dream even, but everyone knows all good things come to an end. I was a new student at Selenora High in my junior year, and I was dreading it.

My parents had insisted I switch schools after the shooting at my old one. 3 seniors and a freshman were killed, I didn't know any of them though, so..I guess that's a good thing.
I stood outside, waiting for the bus to come, my mother still didn't trust me with her car, even though I was 16, big surprise there. My parents have always been overprotective, epsecially since i'm their only child.
Once when I was about 3 or 4 years old, I was invited to this party at an arcade for littler kids, she, of course, tagged along and followed me everywhere, basically holding her hands out as I walked to make sure I wouldn't get hurt. I didn't speak to her for days, I was so embarrased. But i've gotten used to it, my mum just loves me is all.

School was crazy-hectic, that place was HUGE, at least four times bigger than my old school. I did meet this girl Scarlett though, she seems pretty nice, I told her about my boyfriend Tony, he's a senior this year, but i'll hardly be able to see him, we live nearly 3 hours away.

she doesn't like to be photographed, but i snuck this one on my way to the bus =]
When I got home that day my mum called me into her room, not thinking much of it, i happily obliged. She sat on the couch, her whole torso was almost limp and her face was a scary pale color. "what is is momma?" I said as I sunk down next to her, placing my hand on her quivering shoulder. She stared at the wall across from us, almost as if in a daze. "baby..." she started, her voice cracking, "I know everything..."
« Last Edit: December 27, 2008, 11:39:38 am by buddy_luv_blah » Logged

why do people pay to go up tall buildings, then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?
[/size]
Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2008, 04:19:31 pm »

Love your pics! I'm intrigued. Cheesy
arielle22

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2008, 11:31:09 pm »

I wonder what she is talking about

good so far Cheesy

Whoops!<br />didn\'t mean to push that button...<br /><br />BACKSPACE
buddy_luv_blah

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2008, 11:33:55 pm »

thank you so much =]
i was reading some other stories and was inspired to start my own
though i myself can't wait for the next chapter...
i'll try to get one up every day, maybe every other day at the most.

why do people pay to go up tall buildings, then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?
[/size]
heartless

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2008, 11:46:35 pm »

Very intriguing. You know how to hook people in. I'm waiting for the next installment... :tongue8:
buddy_luv_blah

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2008, 10:38:16 am »

Chapter 2
a secret revealed...

I was almost confused for a second, and stared at her blankly as a tear rolled down her cheek.
But then my mind raced back, back to that night at the lake with Tony, how silly I was to forget.

still early in the day, Tony insisted on taking pictures of me while we were there
"...How?..." was all I could muster, and she held out the little stick. My eyes blurred as they filled with tears.
"I thought..." my voice was still not working. "I was emptying your garbage" She said disheartedly, still unable
 to look at me, "this is the absolute last thing I expected to find" She stood up, "i'll tell your father when
 he comes home Brielle, please just...just go" I stumbled out of my parents bedroom and into my own. It was
 inevitable that she would find out, just...not so soon. I was only 4 months along, and hardly showing, what
was to become of me? would my parents accept it? would they send me to live with grandma leman down in
Texas? Or maybe aunt Rosie in Kentucky. Either way would be a disaster, mom would never look at me the
 same again.
My dad, on the other hand, could've lived his whole life without knowing, his job enveloped most of his time, working late and
leaving before I got up for school, if he ever did find out, he didn't make it known.

My mom said I should probably call Tony, I hadn't even thought about it. I dialed his number as I had so many
times before, the phone trembling in my hand. It rang twice before he answered. "Bri...hi..." he said in an
almost regretfull tone.

I couldn't speak, it felt as if someone was squeezing my throat closed. "listen Bri, this isn't working out, I think
we should take a break for a while..." He waited for my response but I couldn't reply, so I slammed the phone
down. Maybe i'd never tell him, maybe he will never know. I sat on my bed, bewildered, how could this have
 happened? I was supposed to be the 'good girl' that everyone looked up to. But now...I was just a slut who's
 parents are going to cringe at the sight of their own daughter on a daily basis.

I stood and stripped down to my underwear, I wanted to barf. I was disgusted by the sight of my own self,
 that tiny little bump protruding just enough so that you could tell.

I sighed, it was too late to do anyting now, at least tomorrow was a weekend, I could relax, but I had no
idea what was to come...
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 10:55:11 am by buddy_luv_blah » Logged

[/size]
Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2008, 02:52:54 pm »

This is great!
buddy_luv_blah

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2008, 05:20:39 pm »

thanks=]

[/size]
Music_Is_Life

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2008, 07:26:29 pm »

This is really awesome! The first chapter had me confused, because I thought her mother was a physic or something like that, but now it all makes sense. I love it so far. Cheesy
Medagic

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2008, 02:02:11 pm »

I tried to comment yesterday, but the server was too busy, so...
This is great so far, and I was just thinking, if her parents were so protective of her, would they really just throw her out onto the streets with nowhere to go?  Sad

Link: The tights-wearing, puzzle-solving wonder!
"You know, you'd think that after seven dungeons you'd have figured out how to open a door without breaking the key." -Nami (Awkwardzombie.com)
buddy_luv_blah

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2008, 03:34:35 pm »

no, of course her parents aren't going to go throw her out in the street.
maybe they just don't want their pregnant teenager around giving them a bad reputation in their new neighborhood?
you'll just have to wait and see =]
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 03:37:34 pm by buddy_luv_blah » Logged

[/size]
buddy_luv_blah

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2008, 07:47:36 pm »

Chapter 3
A deadly secret...

I was woken up by a gentle shake from my mom. She looked surprisingly happy. Confused, I sat up, "yeah?" I asked, rubbing my eyes. She gave me one of those 'I Love You' looks and said, "let's talk". I smiled, my mom was truly a rock. She could help me through anything and still put on a happy face, no matter how much it hurt her inside.
"we're gunna get through this baby" she said, still smiling, "but there's options, you c-" I cut her off, "I want to have this baby mom"

She winced, "if you're sure. We'll call the adoption agency tomorrow and talk to them about finding a good home for the baby, okay?" my smile faded, "no mom, I want to keep it" If there was one thing I was sure of, It was this. She looked at me like she was about to strangle me and sighed, "O.K. baby" she stood up and started to walk out, but stopped, "we'll turn the guest bedroom into a nursery if you want"

I smiled and walked over to her, wrapping her into a tight hug, "sounds great mom, I love you so much, I'm sorry-" I stopped as my eyes swelled up with tears. "don't be sorry honey" she said as she backed away, "I love you no matter what happens".
That day started something special between me and my mom, we were closer than before, we sort of...understood each other now, better than we had before.

The next day my dad didn't come home, which was weird, Saturdays were the only days he actually bothered to spend time at home. Mom started to worry, but truthfully, I could care less. She called his office, but they said they hadn't seen him since Friday. She called his cell but it was busy. She didn't know what else to do, so she started cleaning. It's kind of funny, when she gets really stressed she either cleans, or cooks, and the rest of the world mine as well not be there.
I took this opportunity to sneak up to my room and try getting ahold of him myself. I dialed his number on my cell. I was stunned when a strange woman answered. "who's this?" she asked, I checked the ID on the screen, it was definately my dad's number.

"this is Bri..." I said, listening closely, I heard her speaking to someone in the background, "who's Bri?" she whispered. Then I heard the unmistakeable sound of my dad's voice, "Jesus. It's my daughter, hang up. now!" Click, the line went dead.
I just stared at the tiny dim screen, could it be? dad wouldn't cheat on mom...would he? I decided not to say anything, not yet anyway, and I walked back downstairs to my mom, "did you find anything out yet?" I had to know if she knew "yeah, everything's fine, he's just spending a day out with the guys" she smiled, "don't worry, I got on him for not letting us know" I returned her smile, If she only knew...
« Last Edit: November 24, 2008, 08:57:35 pm by buddy_luv_blah » Logged

[/size]
Devomuffins

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2008, 08:13:39 am »

Oh, that's horrible. Poor girl.
buddy_luv_blah

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2008, 07:13:59 pm »

hmm....just a blarb for thought...
i know copying is the sincerest form of flattery butt...
i realllly don't like it.
If anyone has read this story they will know what i'm talking about
[[and i'm not going to say the name of the other story so...don't ask]]
main character's name is scarlett she's a pregnant teen... her hairstyle is braids.. and i know it doesn't mean much, and this part doesn't really matter, but she's got the same maternity outfit as Bri...

but..maybe i'm just paranoyed, so...=]

[/size]
Music_Is_Life

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2008, 08:36:09 pm »

No need to be paranoid, that story was posted almost a month before yours was. The author couldn't possibly be copying off of your story. Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: