Insimenator.org
March 29, 2024, 08:25:31 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cielings and Killing sims  (Read 3488 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Carida

View Profile
« on: November 24, 2008, 01:47:37 am »

Hallo there,

Alrighty, first question is, which I know must sound stupid but.. How do you put up a cieling? I've been trying to figure it out and I feel both stupid and frustrated at not being able to. Every time I use the ceiling that I found in the game itself, this white ceiling tile, I go to put it on, it instead puts itself on the floor. UGH!

I'd appreciate some help. Thank you!

Second thing..

I can't kill any sims! My sims were living in their apartment building, so I was trying to kill one of the neighbors. This was sort of part of a story thing I was doing.. but they won't die. None of the hacks I'm using will kill them. And they are updated to AL. Its frustrating. I seem to only beable to kill sims that are directly controlled by me. Otherwise no.

Any help will be greatly appreciated! Smiley

-C
pennyhugo

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2008, 05:17:22 am »

use toggle ceilings to put up ceilings.
I think you can only kill sims that you can control...
goodluck!
DecoraChroi
Frigid Witch
Super Mod

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2008, 08:07:45 am »

On the left hand corner of the tool bar, there should be an arrow with a square. After you click it, just like how ceilings work, put your mouse in the sky and apply any tile.

"The power to question is the basis of all human progress."
Carida

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2008, 08:17:00 am »

Thank you both for your answers! I found it. And now I have cielings! Yay!

Smiley

As to the killing sims.. I'm working on it. Wink

Hehe. Thanks again!

-C
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2008, 07:28:20 pm »

You should be able to kill any townies you want, not just controllables. People often go on townie killing sprees so they can get new ones to generate. Try taking out all your hacks and see if they succumb to your murderous ways then Smiley You may have a hack interfering. You can do this in a test hood so that it doesn't muck up your main hood. Although I must admit I've never tried killing sims living in apartment buildings so this townie imperviousness to death could be something new that was introduced with AL.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
lexi9803

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2009, 08:04:25 pm »

i don't know if this will help, but you could try inviting that Sim over and then using boolprop testingcheatsenabled true and then clicking on the sim you want to die and then click kill...give death token or die by flies. hope i helped!! Cheesy
lewisb40
Sims 3? Yeah, I like it.

Hard Poop!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2009, 11:38:23 pm »

I don't know if you use Sim Blender, but you can bypass going to debug (using the boolprop testing cheat) while using the blender. It has a selectable option and then deplete their needs by using the blender's options for needs.  I use it to kill off my nannies so I could have Squinge's YA/Adult nanny.

Hope that helps.  Cheesy

Michael J. Jackson - Best Entertainer in the World! 1958-2009  Sleep in Peace, Dear Prince.
ktggoodnight

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2009, 02:45:26 pm »

im pretty sure that if you invite them around and then by using boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true- you can shift click on them and make them selectable- and then you can use them excactly as the sims you already have in your control!! WOOO! so you can position them exactly as you want to meet their timely/untimely death...

I am a Jerry Springer/Nip Tuck God in my sims world.
[/COLOR]
Is your sim starring in it?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: