Insimenator.org
April 25, 2024, 05:49:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem, not major, but problem  (Read 2132 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Angel of Death

That's my life

View Profile WWW
« on: November 24, 2008, 05:10:07 pm »

Once again my game is glitched. When one of my sims tries to learn about parenting or fire safety or even tries to read a book, they screw up. They grab the book and when they try to open it they glitch like you 'reset' like the 'boolprop' cheats. Does anyone know how to fix it?

Edit: I tried to find the hack and there isn't a problem with anyone of mine. And now, my sims can't read normal books or read to their kids.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2008, 04:27:02 pm by angle of death » Logged

I've brought booze, home made fags and the Grim Reaper.
Lets get this party started!
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2008, 09:11:59 pm »

If they actually reset, then you probably have a hack conflicting with the action. Try taking out your Downloads folder (or at least the folder with the hacks in it) and check again. If it goes back to normal, you need to track down the hack that is causing this.

If they don't actually reset but they get the book, read for about a sim minute, then put the book down, this is an apartment life glitch. A lot of people have it. It's caused by the sim learning one of those special skills - learning physiology causes your sim to start learning at a really fast rate, learning any other special skill (not cooking, etc, but one of the "special" ones like fire safety or anger management) makes them stop learning unless it is night. Yes - they will study normally at night. Try patching AL and see if that helps. Or have your sims study after 7pm only Smiley

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
ancienthighway

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2008, 10:12:47 pm »

Make sure you have the latest patch.  This is one of the things that was fixed.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: