Insimenator.org
January 17, 2018, 06:03:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: InSim only exists due to the generosity of our awesome community. If you'd like to help out, see our Home page and toss some change our way. Thanks!

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: EP2 Required: pregnant sims can go to community lots  (Read 27119 times)
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Jenna's Hench Monkey

View Profile WWW
« on: April 22, 2006, 04:46:28 am »

This mod stops the game from making pregnant sims stay at home when you try to have them visit a community lot by calling a taxi instead of getting the message below.

NOTE:

April 13th, 2011:

This mod is compatible with AL and MG.

"You know, I think someone as pregnant as I am should probably try to get some rest. I think I'll pass this time and stay home."

EP2 or greater are required to use this mod.
This mod is compatible with FFS/GLS.
Inteen conflict's with this mod but I'm not sure how serious it is yet.

* pregnantsimscanvisitcommunitylots.zip (0.38 KB - downloaded 4769 times.)
« Last Edit: April 13, 2011, 01:38:22 pm by Chaavik » Logged

If you have a question about my mods post it here
IcemanTO

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2006, 04:53:45 am »

Thankyou!

The strange thing is that I can't send my playable pregnant sim to a community (before this hack) but, when I was on a community lot with an other sim, I always see pregnant sims walking around. LOL

Another maxis crap.

Lose a friend is like lose a piece of myself. I'll remember forever Mary "Miss Ozzucay" .
...and... a tought for CodiJo, pleasant girl too young to pass away. R.I.P.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Jenna's Hench Monkey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2006, 04:54:42 am »

Quote from: IcemanTO
Thankyou!
The strange thing is that I can't send my playable pregnant sim to a community (before this hack) but, when I was on a community lot with an other sim, I always see pregnant sims walking around. LOL
Another maxis crap.
I noticed that in my game also that is why i decided to make this hack.

Grannysims

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2006, 08:58:04 am »

Thank you :-)))
kathy
TRAITOR

Rotten traitor

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2006, 09:02:10 am »

Thanks!!
mainegal32

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2006, 09:24:32 am »

Thank you!

~ Sam ~
shezoe

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2006, 01:04:46 pm »

do you think the reason they made it that way because of some problem that would develop if a sim had a baby on a community lot, since you can't take babbies anywhere?  i wonder what WOULD happen if a sim gave birth on a community lot (?) do you think you would be able to teleport the baby home with something like insiminator?

edit: uhh sorry for the typo's galore. it's ummmm-my keyboards fault-yeah that's it:idea1:

"i've always felt life first, a story. If there is a story-there must be a story-teller"
~G.K. Chesterton~
cellshaded

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2006, 05:49:50 pm »

shezoe, I believe that is not possible, since I believe you don't age nor baby grows while you are at a community lot or business lot, btw thanks for this great mod.

Vii, Moderator at Sims2CarSource.net
MissDoh

Back for more!

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2006, 07:03:55 pm »

Quote from: shezoe
do you think the reason they made it that way because of some problem that would develop if a sim had a baby on a community lot, since you can't take babbies anywhere?  i wonder what WOULD happen if a sim gave birth on a community lot (?) do you think you would be able to teleport the baby home with something like insiminator?

edit: uhh sorry for the typo's galore. it's ummmm-my keyboards fault-yeah that's it:idea1:

Like said, Sims simply don't age while on a community lot even though time passes by so a Sim will never give birth on a community lot.  The reason I think they made it that way is because the needs of a pregnant Sims go down a lot faster than other sims making it hard for us to maintain the Sim needs high.  Making it go back home with a hunger or energy desparation can make that Sim die.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Jenna's Hench Monkey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2006, 08:49:04 pm »

Quote from: cellshaded
shezoe, I believe that is not possible, since I believe you don't age nor baby grows while you are at a community lot or business lot, btw thanks for this great mod.
That is correct the pregnancy is not processed on community lots, I verified this in controller age.

shezoe

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2006, 07:17:48 am »

Quote from: Squinge
That is correct the pregnancy is not processed on community lots, I verified this in controller age.

cool! i'm downloading this then. this is something that has always irritated me-especially now that some of them have businesses i want them to go to. and thank you again, Squinge-for all the neato stuff
« Last Edit: April 24, 2006, 07:20:38 am by shezoe » Logged

"i've always felt life first, a story. If there is a story-there must be a story-teller"
~G.K. Chesterton~
granninut

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2006, 02:45:44 pm »

thank you
friendlyquark

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2006, 10:48:40 am »

Well, you could MAKE them have the baby with InSiminator. Mwa ha ha ha ha. Have your baby in the frozen foods aisle.

Squinge, oh the evil I can perpetrate with this Mod!

Toddler - The other white meat.
Squinge
Spamming Dork
Jenna's Hench Monkey

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2006, 01:17:19 pm »

I just found out that Inteen conflict's with this mod but I'm not sure how serious it is yet.

blondecrystal

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2006, 07:25:34 pm »

Thankyou.
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: