Insimenator.org
May 03, 2024, 10:48:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help with a simpe problem  (Read 2889 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
~simaholic

Runaway Slave

View Profile
« on: December 08, 2008, 01:41:47 am »

I have made many baby outfits before and have never had this problem before. I can not see the pic when I select the texture image. There is no plugin view for it. There is no way I can make more outfits if I can't see a pic to select it too import my new images. What am I to do. The only thing that changed is that I recently had a laptop meltdown and had to reinstall everything. I downloaded the latest simpe but have never used it for recolouring, but I need to now, cause I have a request to do Sad Please help me
Eletro DJ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2008, 09:41:44 am »

So strange.  Huh?

Did you try to reinstall?
Or, maybe, if is baby outifts, the package is "recolorable"? And check if, in material definition, the stdMatBaseTextureEnabled is set to true and stdMatBaseTextureName is linking to your image.
~simaholic

Runaway Slave

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2008, 02:54:35 pm »

How will I check that Eletro DJ? Thanks for helping Smiley
downunder2006

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2008, 02:33:29 am »

Hello~simaholic ,I had the same problem the plugins were missing when I made some painting recolors,and found out that I needed Sim PE photo studio and Templates, This is an ad on, you have to get them from where you downloaded the latest Sim PE  Wink.That is if you don't already have it. Also you will need Nvidia DDS Utilities, and make sure you have re-installed CEP latest version,i'm sure you have though.Hoping this might help you Smiley if not well I don't know what else it could be???

Eletro DJ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2008, 08:52:06 am »

Hello~simaholic ,I had the same problem the plugins were missing when I made some painting recolors,and found out that I needed Sim PE photo studio and Templates, This is an ad on, you have to get them from where you downloaded the latest Sim PE  Wink.That is if you don't already have it. Also you will need Nvidia DDS Utilities, and make sure you have re-installed CEP latest version,i'm sure you have though.Hoping this might help you Smiley if not well I don't know what else it could be???

Yeah! Maybe the setup *forgot* some plugins, when it was installing
BlooM

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2008, 12:29:17 pm »

hey  Wink

If you installed Simpe you also installed Microsoft .NET Framework Version 2.0
and Managed Direct X 9c?  Roll Eyes

You might want to try to reset the layout within Simpe.
Go to
*Extra
*preferences
*Simpe settings(Tab)
*reset layout
*OK

good luck  Kiss

No longer active
~simaholic

Runaway Slave

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2008, 03:00:51 pm »

Hi ya BlooM Cheesy

I think I have my problem, I am unable to install Microsoft.Net.  When I want to install it the install wizard closes down and says that it can not install the program onto a 64bit computer. I will however try to reset the layout within SimPe as well.

So nice to see you again Smiley

eta. Thank You so much BlooM that did the trick. It is working now  Grin
« Last Edit: December 11, 2008, 03:25:26 pm by ~simaholic » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: