Insimenator.org
May 07, 2024, 07:14:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nightly367's not so subtle eyes  (Read 4876 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
yrsaheidi

View Profile
« on: January 06, 2009, 07:39:00 pm »

Could someone make Nightly357's 'not so subtle' eyes as defaults?
I found these fabulous eyes in MTS2 and fell in love!  Grin
Thank's for your trouble in advance!
yrsaheidi

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2009, 06:43:24 am »

I forgot to put the link. So here it is http://modthesims2.com/download.php?t=293089
I would be sooo happy if someone could help me on this, since I dont know how to do it myself Cheesy
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2009, 05:05:20 pm »

I have PMed Nightly367 for permission to do this. The download page says that the eyes cannot be redistributed in any way, so permission is needed before the default set can be made.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
yrsaheidi

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2009, 07:50:42 pm »

Thank you Engram! I see that Nightly367 must have changed that policy now, when I just checked.
I'd be eternally happy if you could upload the eyes as defaults.  Cheesy
Nightly

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2009, 08:45:16 pm »

Hey guys, Nightly367 here. Yep, I did change the policy as soon as I got that message. Anyone's welcome to default any of my eyes for upload as long as it's to modthesims2 only. :-)

Nightly
yrsaheidi

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2009, 10:20:46 pm »

Thank's Nightly367. You rock!
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2009, 08:54:26 pm »

Just so you know what's happening, I just submitted the default set into the moderation queue at MTS2. I will post an update in here once I hear back from them and you might also want to check my profile at MTS2 from time to time over the next few days to see if the upload has been approved. The waiting time is expected to be between 72 to 96 hours, so these should be available some time in the next few days.

Ell-jay: lots, sims, defaults and other downloads<br />The Thunder God went for a ride upon his favourite filly.<br />\"I\'m Thor!\" he cried, the horse replied<br />\"You forgot your thaddle, thilly!\"
yrsaheidi

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2009, 07:56:19 am »

Thank you soooooo much! This is awesome  Grin You guys are so talented.
Engram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2009, 06:37:17 pm »

The eyes are up! Enjoy Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: