Insimenator.org
June 05, 2024, 11:19:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Forum   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: My computer won't let me login....... [off-topic i know... but need help...]  (Read 1202 times)
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic.
Dudettes

View Profile
« on: February 12, 2009, 05:35:25 pm »

My mom told me that she said it's a virus when she trys to go thru the login loop... she download norton 360 then she went to work... i scan the computer, and it found 1 virus called win 32 trojan something like that and i tried to remove it and it unabled to clean it off....then my computer froze so i restarted it, the welcome screen came back and it show the desktop and went back to login screen, i logged in and it logged me off itself, i tried logging in numerous times, it won't let me in. i tried going in safe mode and safe mode with networking, it did the same thing as i try to log in....it never let me in at alll....
i don't want to format my computer again because i want to keep the stuff i wanted. i formatted three time. the last time is last weekend, the other two time is long time ago..... sooo please can someone help me with this.... it's window xp. i'm using my brother's computer.. and i don't have a cd for repair... so what can i do??

Skinny jeans:<br />gotta a thing them boyz...
amc462000
Site Santa!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2009, 09:07:15 pm »

how come you formatted it three times?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: